Rubicon X - Alternate exit in "It's not *my* brain"?

For topics about the story, help in a certain level, game discussion, or finding/discussing content.
Hathomirr
Born on Board

I've been playing Rubicon again, attempting to find all secret exits and alternate routes this time around.

Two different level flowcharts for the scenario indicate that there is an alternate pathway on the Tycho Plank level "It's not *my* brain" that takes you back a few levels earlier to "Things May Happen VI" (I assume to give you yet another chance to change paths, since the branching level "The Decension Factor" comes right after). I also could have sworn someone had mentioned this as well, either in a discussion post on here or on a random walkthrough/blog elsewhere.

I've checked the levels terminal file, and have found no additional terminal screens. Unless there's a hidden platform somewhere that transports you, I'm going to assume that both flowcharts are in error. Any help confirming this would be most appreciated.
patrick
Mjolnir Mark IV

Hathomirr wrote:Am I so out of touch? No, it's THE JUICE that is wrong.
go.png
Hathomirr
Born on Board

Thank you. What an odd secret.

And to further prove how out of touch I am, I have to ask, what program uses that index feature?
patrick
Mjolnir Mark IV

Adminn_1
Cyborg

JUICE really is the answer to everything. Literally.
Please donate to NEFX today. https://ko-fi.com/adminn1nefx