Does anyone have contact info for the Rubicon creators?

For topics about the story, help in a certain level, game discussion, or finding/discussing content.
The Man
Vidmaster

The Rubicon website itself doesn’t have any contact info for either Chris Lund or D. Scott Brown, and their websites also don’t appear to have any such info (in fact, Lund’s site is no longer even up, but the archived versions from the Wayback Machine also didn’t have any contact info that I could find). I’d like to contact one or both of them for two reasons – one, to obtain formal permission to use various graphics and sounds from the scenario, and two, on the chance that one of them have the resource fork from the original map, so that the versions of Dr Sumner’s films I encode will have terminal images. (I can probably rebuild a reasonable approximation from the Rubicon X map’s resource fork, but there’s a chance that some of the content may have changed between releases, and I’d like to leave the terminal graphics as close to their original form as possible.)

I’ll probably have similar queries about other scenario creators at some point, but I figure I’ll tackle this one at a time (I tend to agonise over emails before sending them), so I’ll just restrict this query to Lund and Brown for the time being.
“People should not be afraid of their governments. Governments should be afraid of their people.” —V, V for Vendetta (Alan Moore)

“The trouble is that we have a bad habit, encouraged by pedants and sophisticates, of considering happiness as something rather stupid. Only pain is intellectual, only evil interesting. This is the treason of the artist: a refusal to admit the banality of evil and the terrible boredom of pain. If you can’t lick ’em, join ’em. If it hurts, repeat it. But to praise despair is to condemn delight, to embrace violence is to lose hold of everything else. We have almost lost hold; we can no longer describe happy man, nor make any celebration of joy.” —Ursula K. Le Guin, “The Ones Who Walk Away from Omelas”

“If others had not been foolish, we should be so.” —William Blake, The Marriage of Heaven and Hell

“The law cannot protect anyone unless it binds everyone; and it cannot bind anyone unless it protects everyone.” —Frank Wilhoit

Last.fm · Marathon Chronicles · Marathon Eternal 1.2 · Where Monsters Are in Dreams · YouTube Vidmaster’s Challenge