EFM OOC/Support

For topics about the story, help in a certain level, game discussion, or finding/discussing content.

Post Jun 14th '12, 11:26

Can you? Of course!

infwaffle

Post Jun 15th '12, 20:16

Oops. I kinda assumed it was an explosion, since the door was blown off. I'm guessing the group could have mistaken it for an explosion. Also ouch for ears... O_o

Yes, please do answer those questions.

One last thing I would like to say, pertaining to Manny and Benjamin, two NPCs: they are expendable. I don't really care about their fate, if they die or not. Their fate can be determined by anyone. Mike's fate, however, is to be determined by me and me alone.

I'll get to work on a post.
Last edited by Destiny on Jun 15th '12, 20:17, edited 1 time in total.
Destiny
USA

Post Jun 15th '12, 20:20

Quick heads up to not mislead you. I'm not sure why I made it as such but flashbangs are NOT light blue unless they are training ones. I kind of just wanted a visual que for you guys even though you would have known anyways.

infwaffle

Post Jun 18th '12, 20:36

@Waffles: Who should start first? Should I make an intro for Clark first, or will you give a little details for this Dave person and move your characters?
Destiny
USA

Post Jun 18th '12, 20:43

Post in our group soon, please.

Or are you waiting for me to do something?
listener

Post Jun 18th '12, 20:44

I'm working on a post. It's taking awhile because it's pretty long.
Destiny
USA

Post Jun 18th '12, 22:48

So I would like to know if you're ready for transport seeing as you completely omitted that part from your post.

infwaffle

Post Jun 19th '12, 19:13

Sorry. I'm ready when you are.
Destiny
USA

Post Jun 19th '12, 19:16

Waiting for you all.

infwaffle

Post Jun 19th '12, 19:18

I'll get to a post once I've read the last one posted. Also, you never answered my question of who should post first for the characters on the planet.

The M1 alien weapon is my favorite. ^_^
Destiny
USA

Post Jun 19th '12, 19:20

I think that when it's time i'll give you you're que and then we'll move in like that.

infwaffle

Post Jun 19th '12, 19:24

Ok. Thanks for giving me that bit of info.

This guy with the beef against Mikhail... for some reason, I feel like Tommy Lee Jones would fit the part as playing him...

Finished reading. I'll get to typing.
Destiny
USA

Post Jun 19th '12, 20:58

Strange how you forgot him "saying wait till i'm done"

infwaffle

Post Jun 19th '12, 21:00

Oops... suppose I could chalk it up to the three not listening carefully. Also, there's fighting going on and there's a chance that they might have not heard all of it.
Destiny
USA

Post Jun 19th '12, 21:01

I'll post soon. It seems like you've forgotten the layout of For Carnage Apply within. In the hallway there is only one room on the left (the one Mikhail was in Do not disturb) There was only one room on the right as well, but had two entrances. The room was filled with fluid and had platforms that you could jump across to get to a save, recharge, and comms terminal. Up the stairs is a walkway that overlooks this area and has the exit room ahead.
Last edited by infwaffle on Jun 19th '12, 21:39, edited 1 time in total.

infwaffle

Post Jun 20th '12, 19:08

I haven't played the original Marathon since I played the special edition of it while it was on TC. Also, if this was based off a map design, WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME!? I could have checked the spoilers for the map layout!
Destiny
USA

Post Jun 20th '12, 19:17

â??waffle wrote:It really seems like a problem while you write sometimes. It's very often when you'll say something, and there will be an error. Also, I'm making another post. The area we will be in is basically "For carnage apply within"

I did tell you. And it's marathon 2

infwaffle

Post Jun 20th '12, 19:29

I don't remember you ever saying that... -.-
Destiny
USA

Post Jun 20th '12, 19:32

go ahead and check tug of war

infwaffle

Post Jun 20th '12, 19:37

I can't possibly keep track of everything...

If your waiting on me, just move on. My mind isn't working at 100% because of my nose right now. I have no clue what to write for Mike right now, so... I really should focus on getting Kayla moving.
Destiny
USA

Post Jun 20th '12, 19:39

I would, but generally in things I try not to post twice in a row, unless you want me to edit it in.

infwaffle

Post Jun 20th '12, 19:45

Do what you think is best...

I think I'll write down a post for Kayla on paper first...
Destiny
USA

Post Jun 20th '12, 21:27

Post has been edited to progress the story as you told me to. Don't get used to it. It's likely that next week I won't be posting at all. Too much fun.
Last edited by infwaffle on Jun 22nd '12, 18:18, edited 1 time in total.

infwaffle

Post Jun 22nd '12, 20:05

Thanks. Today I'm feeling a lot better.
Destiny
USA

Post Jun 22nd '12, 20:09

Make note of all the edits I made.

infwaffle

Previous

Return to Marathon Discussion