Marathon : Phoenix Walkthrough

For topics about the story, help in a certain level, game discussion, or finding/discussing content.

Re: Marathon : Phoenix Walkthrough

Post Jan 26th '13, 03:57

ooh, got a reply from the man himself! thankee, that did the trick!

I love the scenario, too, especially the fusion mortar, and the Great Cave Offensive, I didn't know the engine allowed Bobs to hate you right off :O

the S'pht'Amr, too...first one of those that I saw, popped out of nowhere and scared me pretty good, and I was left wondering for quite a while, what just happened
donutguy640

Post May 14th '13, 11:33

Where can I find the link to download the walkthrough I cant find my way out of level 17. I'm sure its simple but I cannot find where the uplink chip goes too...
boom154

Post May 15th '13, 05:11

I assume you are talking about "S'phtstorm", one of my favorite levels in Phoenix. I believe you insert the chip in the far west part of the map, where there are three big doors leading to a computer room.

There was a very nice Phoenix Walkthrough on Simplic7y almost a year ago. I think Ryoko removed it because it was slightly out of date with respect to Phoenix 1.2.1. But it still works for me for almost everything.

fiddler_on_a_roof

Post May 15th '13, 19:03

boom154 wrote:Where can I find the link to download the walkthrough I cant find my way out of level 17. I'm sure its simple but I cannot find where the uplink chip goes too...

Phoenix Walkthrough Download (out of date)

Not sure if this will be any help with the latest version of Phoenix, but I uploaded it anyway since things like this deserve to be preserved.

interion

Post May 15th '13, 21:51

interion wrote:things like this deserve to be preserved.

i-can-count-all-my-bones.jpg
patrick
末法

Previous

Return to Marathon Discussion