Stuck on Rubicon X

For topics about the story, help in a certain level, game discussion, or finding/discussing content.

Post Jul 20th '11, 16:42

Bit weird seeing as I've already played and beaten all planks of Rubicon X, but I'll explain:

The first time I played through the game I failed on 'Hairy Legs', thus sending me to the Pfhor plank. I subsequently got to the Salinger plank via 'Deep in the Aardvarks', but at the time I didn't realise that this route skips a couple of levels at the start of the Salinger plank, so on my current run-through of the game, in which I succeeded on 'Hairy Legs', I am now faced with some levels that I'd never actually played before.

Now I am on 'The Gators of NY' and I am sharing Ryoko's frustration. I have explored everywhere that I can, killed every enemy I can find, but I am now stuck. I have no idea where I have to go/what I have to do now. I have read a couple of terminals, but only 2 (I think).

Is there any key areas that are well hidden that I may have missed? Or have I just not found all the terminals I'm supposed to read? Moreover, what the hell is my actual objective on this level?

Many thanks in advance
Last edited by CitizenKane on Jul 20th '11, 16:43, edited 1 time in total.
CitizenKane
Dublin, Ireland

Post Jul 20th '11, 17:01

Look very thoroughly in the sewers for a circuit board to break. If I recall correctly, it's on one of the gangways, near a junction: a door should open up, revealing the terminal that leads to 10001 Nordic Nerds.
Last edited by Dugit on Jul 20th '11, 17:02, edited 1 time in total.
Polyplicity my second (less sucky) net pack. Go on. Download it. You know you don't want to.
Marathon Aeon- My scenario in the works ~on Simplici7y

riveting six-vertice amnesty ratifications

Dugit
Hampshire, UK

Post Jul 20th '11, 22:53

Thanks man, but I had already found that terminal and it just contains a crew log about failing to find a vaccine for the Achilles virus or something. Does this mean I am yet to finish my objective on the level?
CitizenKane
Dublin, Ireland

Post Jul 21st '11, 00:09

Never mind, I completed the level. Not exactly sure what I did but after a few hours of wandering around the level, one of the terminals I had previously been to changed into the exit terminal. Weird. Thanks anyway!
CitizenKane
Dublin, Ireland

Return to Marathon Discussion