Argh!

Questions about the content creation procedure go here, including using Forge, Anvil, or other editors, or operating emulators like Basilisk II.

Post Jun 10th '07, 16:19

I'm new to Marathon development, and apparently, a Mac is required. Are there any -working- links to a Windows physics model editor and mapping tool? I'm stuck with Windows XP and can't do much with it, aside from messing around with Aleph One.
MadCowDisease

Post Jun 10th '07, 16:55

I just looked at the topic on the board, and saw "Argh! Any suggestions for this problem? Mad Cow Disease".

Kill it with fire.

kineticturtle

Post Jun 10th '07, 17:31

I know you're joking, but one of the problems with prions, which are what cause BCE, is cooking doesn't break them down.

treellama
Pittsburgh

Post Jun 10th '07, 17:35

So when I see Mad Cow Disease on meta, I shouldn't bother using the TOZT on him? Will the SPNKR or the alien weapon still work?

kineticturtle

Post Jun 10th '07, 18:08

I wouldn't recommend the SPNKR either. Bits of tainted meat will fly all over the place, possibly infecting other foods or getting on other players.

RyokoTK
Saint Paul, MN

Post Jun 10th '07, 18:26

Treellama wrote:I know you're joking, but one of the problems with prions, which are what cause BCE, is cooking doesn't break them down.

Mmm... prions...
~if I had a rocket launcher, I'd make someone~

epstein
North Carolina

Post Jun 10th '07, 18:57

Well, you can kill him with any gun you want, just don't eat him.

treellama
Pittsburgh

Post Jun 10th '07, 23:06

Good idea. Just keep in mind that I would fight back.
MadCowDisease

Return to Editors, Emulation, Etcetera