A windows physics editor

Questions about the content creation procedure go here, including using Forge, Anvil, or other editors, or operating emulators like Basilisk II.

Post Jun 20th '07, 17:22

I need one before saturday. Not physics editor 1 though. Please find one for me.
John Drake
The world's retirement home. (Florida)

Post Jun 20th '07, 17:23

WTF? Go write your own, if PEO isn't good enough for you.

treellama
Pittsburgh

Post Jun 20th '07, 17:26

please screw yourself for me

really, all of these sites have search engines, you put more energy into posting this than you would have to answer your own damn question

screamingfool

Post Jun 20th '07, 17:40

In conclusion,

This means you, DRAKE.

kineticturtle

Post Jun 20th '07, 19:19

WTF? Go write your own, if PEO isn't good enough for you.
please screw yourself for me

before you all burn me at the stake, I don't want PEO because it doesn't work on my comp. I'm not saying that it isn't "good" enough for me. And all of you don't realize that I do indeed search. So, most respectfully, go screw yourselves. Somehow I'm starting to think that people are starting to dislike me more and more. I would like to know (in all seriousness) why this is the case. I don't remember having ever harassed any of the three users who posted above so I'm really curious. I would expect this from the people who I mess with in the PL, but I never did shit to you three. Time for me to go on my PL "rampage" continuation.
Last edited by John Drake on Jun 20th '07, 19:26, edited 1 time in total.
John Drake

Post Jun 20th '07, 20:56

DRAKE. wrote:I don't remember having ever harassed any of the three users who posted above so I'm really curious. I would expect this from the people who I mess with in the PL, but I never did shit to you three. Time for me to go on my PL "rampage" continuation.

And there you've answered your own question. The kind of user who posts almost entirely in the PL is not generally the type of user we enjoy dealing with, so you're starting off on the wrong foot. Then when you do post in normal forums, you post demands for tools or information that you could have found yourself, or at the very least, asked for nicely. It gets on our nerves, and we react poorly. Don't do these sorts of things, and we'll be nicer in response.

kineticturtle

Post Jun 21st '07, 01:36

I said please. Not to mention if you don't want to help, you don't need to. Just ignore my requests if you don't want to help. And, I don't see what's so demanding or rude about my post. I said "Please find one for me" at the end, although I'll bet by then you three were too busy getting the torches and pitchforks...

If you don't enjoy dealing with me, then just don't reply to my questions. I didn't demand anything. I said that I needed to get this by Saturday and that I didn't want PEO (so I forgot to say that it didn't work on my comp) Then I said please. Whatever. I just figured that if people didn't want to interact with me they would just leave my posts unanswered, but apparently telling me to go fuck myself makes much more sense. I've pretty much always used please and thanks in normal boards, so I think this is pretty much shit that I would do in the PL.

The kind of user who posts almost entirely in the PL is not generally the type of user we enjoy dealing with
Was I just supposed to infer this?

you post demands for tools or information

I didn't demand shit. I asked for someone to "please find one for me". I didn't just say "find me one". That would be a demand.
Last edited by John Drake on Jun 21st '07, 01:45, edited 1 time in total.
John Drake

Post Jun 21st '07, 02:16

Sorry I thought you were implying PEO wasn't good enough for you. I really don't know of any other Windows editors, so saying please find one still seemed like a command--sorry.

I don't ever tell anyone to screw himself--it's a free country :)

treellama
Pittsburgh

Post Jun 23rd '07, 01:19

Sorry I thought you were implying PEO wasn't good enough for you. I really don't know of any other Windows editors, so saying please find one still seemed like a command--sorry.

I don't ever tell anyone to screw himself--it's a free country :)

I can see why you said what you did (I think that you made PEO right?), I'm sure that if I had the talent to make a program and I thought someone was taking a dump all over it, I'd be pissed to. Whatever, now that that is cleared up it is cleared up. (kinda redundant I know)
Drake's Temp account

Return to Editors, Emulation, Etcetera