Question about Sounds file.

Questions about the content creation procedure go here, including using Forge, Anvil, or other editors, or operating emulators like Basilisk II.
AdamBaum
Spazeroid

Its been a long time since i've been around the Marathons and too my suprise to still see a community around it,

but i have a question about the Sounds file that Marathon and marathon engine based games use.

How do i open the Sounds files to get at the the effects themselves i've located my old Prime Target game and installed it through sheep-shaver and i'm looking to get into its Sound files to use as my own personal project/sound replacers, i can't seem to open any of it through Anvil or atleast not through SheepShaver and what not since i no longer have an old Mac with the required operating system.. so is there anyway to open the archive to get the sound files? if anyone thinks they can i can just upload the sounds file if needed.
Hopper
Mjolnir Mark IV

ShapeFusion will open the file, and let you play or export some sounds. I don't think it can access every sound in the file, because Prime Target made changes to the Marathon engine that aren't supported, but that's probably your best bet.