ShapeFusion 0.5

Questions about the content creation procedure go here, including using Forge, Anvil, or other editors, or operating emulators like Basilisk II.
treellama
Vidmaster

Tito Dal Canton posted to the Marathon-devel list:
ShapeFusion 0.5 is out. The main improvements are the official support for Windows (there were bugs that made ShapeFusion practically inusable on Windows, now fixed) and an external text file containing collection and sound names, which can be now altered at will. Get 0.5 from sourceforge.net/projects/shapefusion as usual.
That's http://sourceforge.net/projects/shapefusion

One fewer reason to use Basilisk/SheepShaver now if you're stuck in Windows.
JohannesG
Mjolnir Mark IV

is it just me or does the OSX version download always stop around 567 kb instead of the right size which is 2.5mb and give me a corrupted/incomplete zip file?
irons
Vidmaster

It works for me.
underworld : simple fun netmaps // prahblum peack : simple rejected netmaps
azure dreams : simple horrible netmaps // v6.0!!!: thomas mann's greatest hits : simple simple netmaps
JohannesG
Mjolnir Mark IV

irons wrote:It works for me.
I guess i'll try it again later

edit: works now
Last edited by JohannesG on Aug 15th '08, 17:42, edited 1 time in total.
The Man
Vidmaster

I'll have to try this out; thanks for the update.
“People should not be afraid of their governments. Governments should be afraid of their people.” —V, V for Vendetta (Alan Moore)

“The trouble is that we have a bad habit, encouraged by pedants and sophisticates, of considering happiness as something rather stupid. Only pain is intellectual, only evil interesting. This is the treason of the artist: a refusal to admit the banality of evil and the terrible boredom of pain. If you can’t lick ’em, join ’em. If it hurts, repeat it. But to praise despair is to condemn delight, to embrace violence is to lose hold of everything else. We have almost lost hold; we can no longer describe happy man, nor make any celebration of joy.” —Ursula K. Le Guin, “The Ones Who Walk Away from Omelas”

“If others had not been foolish, we should be so.” —William Blake, The Marriage of Heaven and Hell

“The law cannot protect anyone unless it binds everyone; and it cannot bind anyone unless it protects everyone.” —Frank Wilhoit

Last.fm · Marathon Chronicles · Marathon Eternal 1.2 · Where Monsters Are in Dreams · YouTube Vidmaster’s Challenge
MoppyPuppy
Vidmaster

Treellama wrote:Tito Dal Canton posted to the Marathon-devel list:
That's http://sourceforge.net/projects/shapefusion

One fewer reason to use Basilisk/SheepShaver now if you're stuck in Windows.
Fewer? But it doesn't work on Windows.
Wouldn't this add a reason?
JohannesG
Mjolnir Mark IV

MoppyPuppy wrote:Fewer? But it doesn't work on Windows.
Wouldn't this add a reason?
i think you should re-read the news post from Tito.
ShapeFusion 0.5 is out. The main improvements are the official support for Windows (there were bugs that made ShapeFusion practically inusable on Windows, now fixed) and an external text file containing collection and sound names, which can be now altered at will. Get 0.5 from sourceforge.net/projects/shapefusion as usual.
or am I misunderstanding something?
treellama
Vidmaster

I have him on ignore, but I still have to see his quotes when one of you responds to his deliberate trolls. So, the only recourse is to take a page from Cato, and alter my sig.
MoppyPuppy
Vidmaster

Treellama wrote:I have him on ignore, but I still have to see his quotes when one of you responds to his deliberate trolls. So, the only recourse is to take a page from Cato, and alter my sig.
Dude seriously, you got some issues.
You drop the word "Troll" like its on fire and are as passionate about accusing people of "Trolling" as the Puritans were to accusing people of witchcraft.
Freakin' witch hunt.

EDIT: And if I can have the opportunity to defend myself...
The basis to my comment.

I shouldn't have to do this should I?
Last edited by MoppyPuppy on Aug 15th '08, 22:54, edited 1 time in total.
RyokoTK
Vidmaster

EDIT: And if I can have the opportunity to defend myself...
The basis to my comment.

I shouldn't have to do this should I?
Obviously he forgot to update the list of compatible operating systems. When he says, himself, that it works in Windows, that should be good enough for you. Use some common sense, damn.
irons
Vidmaster

Come on, Speedo, this entire topic is about how Shapefusion now works in Windows. Also, clicking the download link that you pictured brings you to a page that includes the Windows .exe file. I guess you tried as best you could, though.
underworld : simple fun netmaps // prahblum peack : simple rejected netmaps
azure dreams : simple horrible netmaps // v6.0!!!: thomas mann's greatest hits : simple simple netmaps