"Unhandled Exception" error crashing Weland

Questions about the content creation procedure go here, including using Forge, Anvil, or other editors, or operating emulators like Basilisk II.
Flowers
Cyborg

For the last few weeks, I've been trying to get the hang of using Weland. However, there has been a consistent and extremely annoying bug when I use the program. When using Weland, I will often encounter an "Unhandled Exception" pop-up that forces Weland to close. It seems this pop-up only appears when drawing polygons, but will not appear if I am doing something else with Weland (Such as assigning ceiling heights or filling in polygons for example). The bug seems to appear at random, as sometimes I can use Weland for +10 minutes just fine while other times I will encounter the bug just seconds after launching the program.

I apologize if perhaps there a simple oversight on my end that is causing this issue, but I have skimmed all over and can't seem to find a solution. I have .NET framework 4.7 and GTK# installed, and if it matters, I'm using Windows 10. I would appreciate any help with this.

EDIT: I would like to report back that I have seemingly fixed this issue by uninstalling GTK# and installing a previous version of GTK# in its place. Weland has crashed only once in many hours since I have done this so I think this issue is resolved.
Attachments
Capture.PNG
Last edited by Flowers on Jul 30th '17, 05:54, edited 1 time in total.
treellama
Vidmaster

Hmm, there's supposed to be a stack trace in that dialog box. And a close button. I assume you never see either of those?
Flowers
Cyborg

Nope, there is no additional dialogue that comes with the pop-up. It simply says "Unhandled Exception" at the top left and the rest of the pop-up is blank. I have not once seen the pop-up provide any additional information.
Shocktart
Cyborg

I can attest to this bug and yeah its only occurred just recently, closing the dialogue box kills the program and destroys all work. Happens to me if I zoom in or out more than Weland wants.

I save spastically out of sheer paranoia now.
treellama
Vidmaster

Can you post which version you had originally installed, and the version that works? A GTK# error makes sense, that's the only reason I can see why a message wouldn't appear in that dialog box.
Flowers
Cyborg

treellama wrote:Can you post which version you had originally installed, and the version that works? A GTK# error makes sense, that's the only reason I can see why a message wouldn't appear in that dialog box.
I should have specified that in my edit. I was originally using 2.12.44, but after switching to 2.12.21 the issue is gone.