Anyone got a copy of 1-10 twiddler?

Questions about the content creation procedure go here, including using Forge, Anvil, or other editors, or operating emulators like Basilisk II.

Re: Anyone got a copy of 1-10 twiddler?

Post Jan 17th '18, 07:03

Testing... applying shapes patch to Infinity shapes file... saving... double checking to see that it's like your screenshot... no problem.

ravenshining
Hawai'i

Post Jan 17th '18, 16:42

You tested this on the 0.6 version for mac/windows that was released in 2012? Or is there a newer release I'm not seeing?

Wrkncacnter

Post Jan 17th '18, 19:28

Against SVN 198, not the 6 yo tarball. Trying to use that old version is what caused me all my trouble before.

Go here and click "Download snapshot"
https://sourceforge.net/p/shapefusion/code/HEAD/tree/

ravenshining
Hawai'i

Post Jan 17th '18, 19:35

That just gives you the source code, if I'm understanding correctly. I don't think it's reasonable to expect windows/mac people to build their own versions.

Wrkncacnter

Post Jan 17th '18, 20:14

If you have the ability to test whether the bug you reported has actually been fixed, that's helpful.

treellama
Pittsburgh

Post Jan 17th '18, 20:19

As I said in a previous post, everything works (without bugs) with the latest svn on ubuntu. Me and Windbreaker experience the same bug using 0.6. So it would *seem* the bug is fixed, it just needs a new release.

The other option is that my windows machine just has a bad version of some dependency installed. Is that possible? I don't remember what, if anything, I installed to get shapefusion working on windows, as that would have been over a year ago.

If there are some straightforward steps for cross building a windows .exe, I could maybe try doing that and testing it on my machine.

Wrkncacnter

Post Jan 17th '18, 20:29

If it works in with the latest code in Linux, I think it's safe to assume it will work in Windows once built. The ShapeFusion binary is self-contained in Windows, so there are no dependencies to worry about.

A new release is a good idea, but I don't know what will be involved in making that happen.

treellama
Pittsburgh

Post Jan 17th '18, 20:40

'ke. Good to know at least the latest code works though. I wish I had known that when I was working on Yuge.

Wrkncacnter

Previous

Return to Editors, Emulation, Etcetera