Landscape bloom

Questions about the content creation procedure go here, including using Forge, Anvil, or other editors, or operating emulators like Basilisk II.
Pfhorrest
Vidmaster

I started writing this post to ask if anyone has any ideas why a very slightly modified version of my Spherescape landscape texture in Eternal would suddenly wash out completely to white when bloom is turned on, when none of the other landscapes including the previous version of that texture did that. But then I took some screenshots to illustrate, and I think it's probably just because the new version is generally whiter, I guess:

Old version sans bloom:
Screen Shot 2018-11-13 at 10.48.04 PM.jpg
Old version with bloom:
Screen Shot 2018-11-13 at 10.46.29 PM.jpg
New version sans bloom:
Screen Shot 2018-11-13 at 10.52.15 PM.jpg
New version with bloom:
Screen Shot 2018-11-13 at 10.50.30 PM.jpg
Now I'm wondering if there's any way anyone knows of that I can make the landscape textures only bloom around the edges of geometry and not wash themselves out in their own centers; or failing that, a way to make landscape textures and only landscape textures not bloom at all, even when bloom is turned on?
treellama
Vidmaster

There's no way to make the landscape texture only bloom around the edges. There is a "landscape_bloom" option in the texture MML, which you can use to turn up/down the bloom on each landscape texture.
Pfhorrest
Vidmaster

That landscape_bloom option helped a lot, thanks!