Forge and Anvil

Questions about the content creation procedure go here, including using Forge, Anvil, or other editors, or operating emulators like Basilisk II.

Post Sep 7th '06, 20:38

Forge and Anvil are classic apps. That means they won't work on new macs. Has anyone got the sourcecode or building a new app? Aleph One has no Physics Editor (not that I know of) that will work in OS X. Does anyone know of one? Anything?

Lugas

Post Sep 7th '06, 21:11

Hmmm.... OS X mightve come with classic, if not install OS 9 yet to. i think it would still be on OS X but you'll have classic to run forge and anvil

hope i helped
Masked boy
Ontario

Post Sep 7th '06, 21:18

I already have Classic and OS 9.2 installed. What I was asking was if anyone was working on OS X versions of Forge and Anvil. I know Dieselfame3 is, but I don't know much about it. Also, his signature says he has the source code to Forge and Anvil.
Btw, did Bungie release Forge and Anvil's source codes?

Lugas

Post Sep 7th '06, 21:46

No, the source code for Anvil and Forge have not been released, and there are no versions for OS X.
Mordekai

Post Sep 7th '06, 22:55

Not just not released--the source code is lost. So, there will never be OS X versions unless someone does it from scratch.

treellama
Pittsburgh

Post Sep 8th '06, 06:36

I heard Dieselfame3 was making something called MADD. How's it going? Will it be for OS X?

Lugas

Return to Editors, Emulation, Etcetera