community commentary

The best of the Pfhorums.
thermoplyae
Mjolnir Mark IV

RyokoTK wrote:So if anyone here was still wondering if this was a joke topic or not, the verdict is in. You can all go home now.
i don't know about you, but for me this is srs business
dude, seriously. dude.
Wrkncacnter
Vidmaster

The problem with most community scenarios is that they don't deserve anything they have.
RyokoTK
Vidmaster

Ryoko said all of this before
And does anyone pay attention to me? Noooooo, of course not.

Seriously (srsly!), though, guys. There are rare moments when I'm not talking out of my ass. This is one of those times. Project leaders really should have their shit together.
Before you have your knee-jerk "omg he's making fun of us" reaction
Sadly, that kind of juvenile garbage isn't unique to the Pfhorums as far as our community is concerned.
Bridget
Mjolnir Mark IV

RyokoTK wrote:Sadly, that kind of juvenile garbage isn't unique to the Pfhorums as far as our community is concerned.
I'm surprised you didn't post a link from the bungie.net forums. Would that have been way too predictable?
if only we were all like ryoko, i'd be much happier with the community.
I hope I become more like ryoko one day...

The only thing beter wuld be Sasami.
Alan wrote:QUOTE(Alan @ Feb 1 2008, 08:14 PM) Also why is Bridget a guy yet he looks so pretty?
RyokoTK
Vidmaster

I'm surprised you didn't post a link from the bungie.net forums. Would that have been way too predictable?
I don't actually read B.net.
thermoplyae
Mjolnir Mark IV

RyokoTK wrote:Sadly, that kind of juvenile garbage isn't unique to the Pfhorums as far as our community is concerned.
this is a topic for another day. i mean, sf's bound to make a witty remark about it eventually, and at that point we can DISCUSS.

in the meantime, we should focus on remarks sf has made, not those he's going to make.
dude, seriously. dude.
thermoplyae
Mjolnir Mark IV

tybo wrote:Okay, so if everything you do needs to have a 'point', and people need to 'benefit' from it, why don't you stop wasting your time here? Just shut your computer down, right now, sign up at the UN peacekeepers (at least THEY do something good to this world, as long as some other asshole-nations don't screw their rules), take a plane to the hungriest, most by AIDS infected part of Africa, and start doing something REALLY useful for this world. There you can REALLY improve people in the long run. Instead of wasting your time behind your stupid computer all day.

Or, a bit less drastic, but that doesn't make it any better, stop wasting your time here whining about how people like to spend their free time. Did you improve in the long run, after making this shit-topic? Did you ever IMPROVE after watching one of those spoiled channels, claiming that you're winning your war?

DID ANYONE EVER IMPROVE AFTER ANYTHING YOU'VE DONE IN YOUR LIFE?
hahaha, this still makes me laugh. you guys are good eggs.

"IMPROVE", lol, your e-veins are popping out of your e-forehead
Last edited by thermoplyae on Sep 12th '07, 08:26, edited 1 time in total.
dude, seriously. dude.