RyokoTK is single-handedly ruining the community

The best of the Pfhorums.
Shadowbreaker
Vidmaster

Pfhortipfhy wrote:why isn't it in the legendary section?
Because we're still posting in it.
Last edited by Shadowbreaker on Mar 6th '08, 01:20, edited 1 time in total.
screamingfool
Mjolnir Mark IV

The One wrote:I think this topic has done a good job of showing just how bad Ryoko is for the community. He's not taking this seriously enough, and it's really a problem.
you're not really in a position to make such sweeping claims, you haven't been here long and all you've done is make a scathing and completely false review of red spectrum and posted a project that never materialized. i appreciate that ryoko can be a dick at times, but if you hung around and carried out your projects to fruition or at least participated in the banter more you'd see he's pretty reasonable and supportive. But since you don't nobody with half a brain should take you seriously.
Pfhortipfhy wrote:Where was this thread before and why isn't it in the legendary section?
i'd imagine it has to die out first, and why should that happen?
Shadowbreaker
Vidmaster

screamingfool wrote:he's pretty reasonable and supportive.
http://www.pfhorums.com/viewtopic.php?t=3144

I was just doin' my job.
Last edited by Shadowbreaker on Mar 6th '08, 01:47, edited 1 time in total.
eXe
Born on Board

Ryoko is definitely not bad for the community. I'll admit, occasionally he makes me feel inadequate when it comes to mapping, but hell, thats just made me try harder. I'm guessing he just has an extremely low tolerance for stupidity, and considering the amount of insanely stupid posts involving questions like "Where do I get Forge" that has been answered many, MANY times, I'd be a prick to those people too. How hard is it to go up to the search field and type it in? or google it? Obviously new comers don't read the forum rules when they damn well should. If they did, I'm willing to bet Ryoko would treat them like they aren't morons.
If a turtle is without its shell, is it naked, or homeless?
RyokoTK
Vidmaster

I was just doin' my job.
"waah ryoko doesn't give me personalized blowjobs for putting out work even if the work sucks waah"

notice that once you started doing a good job we didn't have as much of a problem
Shadowbreaker
Vidmaster

RyokoTK wrote:"waah ryoko doesn't give me personalized blowjobs for putting out work even if the work sucks waah"

notice that once you started doing a good job we didn't have as much of a problem
Notice when you stopped jacking off we didn't have as much of a problem either. I'd like to see your great high quality, high res texture work.
RyokoTK
Vidmaster

I'd like to see your great high quality, high res texture work.
Ah, the typical comeback.

Alright, next time you ever want to hold an opinion on anything, make sure that not only have you also contributed to the field on which you're opining, but you're actually better than your subject.

Oh, wait, that's stupid. Stop being so goddamned stupid.
Notice when you stopped jacking off we didn't have as much of a problem either.
What is this supposed to mean?
Last edited by RyokoTK on Mar 6th '08, 01:59, edited 1 time in total.
Shadowbreaker
Vidmaster

RyokoTK wrote:Ah, the typical comeback.

Alright, next time you ever want to hold an opinion on anything, make sure that not only have you also contributed to the field on which you're opining, but you're actually better than your subject.

Oh, wait, that's stupid. Stop being so goddamned stupid.
That seems like some extemporaneous shit you just came up with to hide the fact that you might actually have been the antagonist in that topic.
RyokoTK
Vidmaster

That seems like some extemporaneous shit you just came up with to hide the fact that you might actually have been the antagonist in that topic.
Next time you want to criticize me for being an administrator, show me where you've been an administrator and done a better job than I have.

Next time you want to criticize my scenario, show me when you've actually finished a scenario that was better than mine.

Next time you want to criticize any of my map packs, show me the many that you've made that are better than mine.

Next time you want to criticize the quality of my leadership as far as a group project is concerned, show me when you've done a better job.

Are we done here? Stop being stupid.
Shadowbreaker
Vidmaster

RyokoTK wrote:Next time you want to criticize me for being an administrator, show me where you've been an administrator and done a better job than I have.

Next time you want to criticize my scenario, show me when you've actually finished a scenario that was better than mine.

Next time you want to criticize any of my map packs, show me the many that you've made that are better than mine.

Next time you want to criticize the quality of my leadership as far as a group project is concerned, show me when you've done a better job.

Are we done here? Stop being stupid.
I doubt you'll be the best forever.
RyokoTK
Vidmaster

I will accept your statement that I am currently the best as an admission of defeat on your behalf.

New rule: Shadowbreaker no longer posts in this topic. Don't respond to his posts.
Last edited by RyokoTK on Mar 6th '08, 02:16, edited 1 time in total.
eXe
Born on Board

What is the purpose of this topic? You can sit there and tell your opinion to the entire community, but they will have their own. Are you trying to piss Ryoko off? Because if you are, let me remind you that this is the internet. Are you trying to get Ryoko to step down from his admin position? Because, obviously he isn't going to. This topic is redundant, and pointless. It bears no effect on the feelings of the community (except those involved).

... But then again, I could see the entertainment aspect at the expense of those arguing with him...

Proceed. =)

EDIT: Not a response, just a generalized statement.
Last edited by eXe on Mar 6th '08, 02:24, edited 1 time in total.
If a turtle is without its shell, is it naked, or homeless?
RyokoTK
Vidmaster

What is the purpose of this topic?
It's obviously a joke topic, how can you be so completely oblivious?

Topic closed. Way to go, jerks.