In The Shadows.

The best of the Pfhorums.
tehWastedJamacan
Vidmaster

I'm not gonna lie, dugit, but puplic school blows compared to private school.
D?rovací tvá?í.
Fobo: I find it hard to keep a sentence down under two paragraphs.
Dugit
Vidmaster

I went to Public school for Primary (this is the British system. Primary is up to 11yrs), but then switched to Private for Secondary. God, they are a world apart. But from what I experienced at a Public school, you've got to give the teachers credit. I have many a bad memory caused by ...other... pupils at Primary.

*shudder*
Last edited by Dugit on Dec 4th '09, 23:21, edited 1 time in total.
Polyplicity my second (less sucky) net pack. Go on. Download it. You know you don't want to.
Marathon Aeon- My scenario in the works ~on Simplici7y

riveting six-vertice amnesty ratifications
Fishman92
Mjolnir Mark IV

Dugit wrote:I went to Public school for Primary (this is the British system. Primary is up to 11yrs), but then switched to Private for Secondary. God, they are a world apart. But from what I experienced at a Public school, you've got to give the teachers credit. I have many a bad memory caused by ...other... pupils at Primary.

*shudder*
Private school? Lucky you.
I never got that kind of oppurtunity, but neva mind lol.
irons
Vidmaster

Dugit wrote:I have many a bad memory caused by ...other... pupils at Primary.

*shudder*
thermoplyae wrote:
let me help you
underworld : simple fun netmaps // prahblum peack : simple rejected netmaps
azure dreams : simple horrible netmaps // v6.0!!!: thomas mann's greatest hits : simple simple netmaps
envy
Mjolnir Mark IV

I hate school. Some kids are smart, but some kids are INSANELY DUMB. I usually ignore the opinions of small minded obnoxious people, but in school, I feel like everybody thinks its ok to randomly talk about the movie they saw last night, how good it was, the actors... And the teachers will actually stop and listen. )= And on more than one occasion, some kid will sit there for a minute going "Umm... Uhh OH And ugh what was it..." after they enthusiastically raised their hand.
Si tratta di una lacrimosa.
Shadowbreaker
Vidmaster

Envy wrote:I hate school. Some kids are smart, but some kids are INSANELY DUMB. I usually ignore the opinions of small minded obnoxious people, but in school, I feel like everybody thinks its ok to randomly talk about the movie they saw last night, how good it was, the actors... And the teachers will actually stop and listen. )= And on more than one occasion, some kid will sit there for a minute going "Umm... Uhh OH And ugh what was it..." after they enthusiastically raised their hand.
Surely when you grow older you'll be able to take classes where you aren't around people like them? And if the people you have described are the advanced people, surely you should try fitting in with them instead?
RyokoTK
Vidmaster

I'm sure you have lots of good advice about fitting in with people sb.
envy
Mjolnir Mark IV

nope. "Honors" kids. its pathetic.
thermoplyae
Mjolnir Mark IV

Envy wrote:everybody thinks its ok to randomly talk about the movie they saw last night, how good it was, the actors... And the teachers will actually stop and listen. )= And on more than one occasion, some kid will sit there for a minute going "Umm... Uhh OH And ugh what was it..." after they enthusiastically raised their hand.
what would you prefer
dude, seriously. dude.
Dugit
Vidmaster

I prefer constructed and meaningful conversation, rather than a forgetful, (ahem) special mess of slurrs and mispronunciations (yes, this was commonplace with the large populace of (ahem) special children). I know full well what I prefer.
Last edited by Dugit on Dec 5th '09, 09:36, edited 1 time in total.
Polyplicity my second (less sucky) net pack. Go on. Download it. You know you don't want to.

RyokoTK
Vidmaster

Dugit wrote:I prefer constructed and meaningful conversation, rather than a forgetful, (ahem) special mess of slurrs and mispronunciations (yes, this was commonplace with the large populace of (ahem) special children). I know full well what I prefer.
Demonstrably you must have been the special child.

By the way, you aren't hiding your age in your writing style. At least Envy and Jamacan don't pretend to be more mature in their writing. (Also, they use words that they actually know the definitions for.)
Dugit
Vidmaster

I do know the meaning of the words I type. Just have a look at this post. I find that if one types something he doesn't know the meaning to, then why type it? Thankyou.

epstein
Mjolnir Mark IV

RyokoTK wrote:Demonstrably you must have been the special child.

By the way, you aren't hiding your age in your writing style. At least Envy and Jamacan don't pretend to be more mature in their writing. (Also, they use words that they actually know the definitions for.)
Aw, give him a break. No Child Left Behind means everyone gets to play.

Edit: OH NO, Dugit is in the British system. Consider my comment revoked.
Last edited by epstein on Dec 5th '09, 15:44, edited 1 time in total.
~if I had a rocket launcher, I'd make someone~
Dugit
Vidmaster

epstein wrote:Edit: OH NO, Dugit is in the British system. Consider my comment revoked.
And what do you mean by that? Sure, Gordon Brown is a pisshead...

treellama
Vidmaster

Dugit wrote:I do know the meaning of the words I type.
Dugit wrote:QUOTE(Dugit)Seriously, magnanimous thanks
Dugit wrote:QUOTE(Dugit)Bigwigs as in the users with a lot of amnesty.
Dugit wrote:QUOTE(Dugit)creme brulee
QUOTE(Dugit)'tis it not riveting?[/quote]
This last is my current favorite; I don't believe there could be a shorter word you don't know the meaning of.
Last edited by treellama on Dec 5th '09, 16:28, edited 1 time in total.
Dugit
Vidmaster

I concede "'tis" (grammatical error) and "amnesty". Please leave me alone.

irons
Vidmaster

Envy wrote:I hate Pfhorums. Some kids are smart, but some kids are INSANELY DUMB. I usually ignore the opinions of small minded obnoxious people, but in Pfhorums, I feel like everybody thinks its ok to randomly talk about the misunderstood theory they looked up on Wikipedia last night, how good it was [...] And on more than one occasion, some kid will sit there for a minute going "Umm... Amnesty OH And Magnanimous what was 'tis..." after they enthusiastically started a thread.
Truer words...
Dugit wrote:I do know the meaning of the words I type. Just have a look at this post. I find that if one types something he doesn't know the meaning to, then why type it? Thankyou.
I was going to talk about this in the other thread, but I like how this one is being derailed. You are not the first person to pick out some mistake Bungie made in their game so that you might show us all how gifted you are. The problem is, no one cares. See also: The Revival of the HoT BoBs. There's an entire forum devoted to such activity. Perhaps you would enjoy yourself more there.

Also, "Thankyou."
Dugit wrote:leave me alone.
[attachment=3384:fatsam_leaveme.png]

Thankyou and Vale,
irons
Attachments
fatsam_leaveme.png
fatsam_leaveme.png (7.65 KiB) Viewed 16835 times
underworld : simple fun netmaps // prahblum peack : simple rejected netmaps
azure dreams : simple horrible netmaps // v6.0!!!: thomas mann's greatest hits : simple simple netmaps
thermoplyae
Mjolnir Mark IV

Dugit wrote:I prefer constructed and meaningful conversation, rather than a forgetful, (ahem) special mess of slurrs and mispronunciations (yes, this was commonplace with the large populace of (ahem) special children).
a good teacher speaks to the kids he has, on their level.

additionally, a huge part of high school (and everything else) is social interaction; being repulsed by conversations about movies when you could instead be having Serious Academic Discourse is a personality flaw. i actually scolded my students for sending me questions by email at midnight on a friday. surely they have more interesting things to do with their time!
Dugit wrote:I concede "'tis" (grammatical error) and "amnesty". Please leave me alone.

leave me alone
dude, seriously. dude.
envy
Mjolnir Mark IV

wow guys. Dugit is probably going to commit suicide. thanks!
Dugit
Vidmaster

*whimper*
Attachments
eaei.jpg
eaei.jpg (86.28 KiB) Viewed 16836 times

Wrkncacnter
Vidmaster

Dugit wrote:leave me alone.
OK Dugit. If you don't want us to make fun of you any more, you gotta do something for us.

Magnanimous Vale,
W'rk
Dugit
Vidmaster

Like what? [MErr]

Fishman92
Mjolnir Mark IV

New screen & hi-res pistol :D

And leave dugit alone.
Dugit
Vidmaster

Nice. If you've got the ideas for levels, I might be able to come up with a couple of good names, maybe?

Also, love the rendering on the car.

Vale,
Dugit

Fishman92
Mjolnir Mark IV

Dugit wrote:Nice. If you've got the ideas for levels, I might be able to come up with a couple of good names, maybe?

Also, love the rendering on the car.

Vale,
Dugit
Hey, nice. And yeah, names would be good!
And, yeah, I was quite pleased with the car!