Post Jun 11th '12, 20:23

The pictures were very relevent.

infwaffle

Post Jun 11th '12, 20:37

right...

Destiny
TEXAS

Post Jun 11th '12, 21:19

What? They were important to the conversation at hand!

listener

Post Jun 12th '12, 19:31

Lol.

I might introduce the characters today. They're also after Strauss.

Destiny
TEXAS

Post Jun 12th '12, 19:32

Be careful, i'm just waiting for another to post. My next part has him dead.

infwaffle

Post Jun 12th '12, 19:47

O_o

Destiny
TEXAS

Post Jun 13th '12, 17:43

â??waffle, ruining plot ideas one day at a time.

listener

Post Jun 13th '12, 19:02

I've gotten the most likes and views on this video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DIB-RrhRqdk
Maybe I should try uploading the newer remixes Craig made for Marathon.

I just posted some more stuff!!!
Last edited by Destiny on Jun 13th '12, 19:06, edited 1 time in total.

Destiny
TEXAS

Post Jun 13th '12, 19:05

I still fail to see the point in posting a number and no more.

infwaffle

Post Jun 13th '12, 19:11

^ Read post above ^

I gotta re-read where the two characters on the planet left off (sorry about not remembering their names). I think I might have a spot to bring Ken in (another new character).

Anyone know who Locke is?

Destiny
TEXAS

Post Jun 14th '12, 01:09

â??waffle, we're you in the military? From what you know of guns and the tactical stuff you put into the story, it seems like that.

Locke and Hobbes? Sorta, only what I gained from Civics and Enders Game.

Meh.

Last edited by listener on Jun 14th '12, 23:56, edited 1 time in total.
listener

Post Jun 14th '12, 19:29

listener wrote:â??waffle, we're you in the military? From what you know of guns and the tactical stuff you put into the story, it seems like that.

We are you in the military? What kind of sentence is that? Also, you don't need to be in the military to know some things.

infwaffle

Post Jun 14th '12, 23:55

Dang it. Sorry about that lapse in grammer. I'm not perfect...
listener

Post Jun 15th '12, 14:56

In which all is well and all is clear. The hardships and obstacles of the world have once again receded for a short time,

Success

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FXAWBxowDFs...feature=related
Last edited by infwaffle on Jun 15th '12, 15:25, edited 1 time in total.

infwaffle

Post Jun 15th '12, 20:16

No, I was talking about Locke in Lost.

Waffles, what do you plan on doing with the characters that are still on the planet? Are they going to steal a ship (if not already)? If they haven't yet, I have an idea for how to bring another character in.

Destiny
TEXAS

Post Jun 15th '12, 20:23

They will steal it although I haven't written that out. I was thinking of putting some guy who's just like Dave Chapelle as the driver so that it will be joked for the lulz. Or however that goes. It may be difficult to have an encounter however with them. They're in hiding, waiting for the word.

infwaffle

Post Jun 15th '12, 20:28

Well, I was thinking about having Ken, the next character I'll be making, be a pilot. He would be on one of the ships, checking things over. It's what I have for an idea right now.

Also, that's the reason why I asked if anyone knew who Locke was.

Destiny
TEXAS

Post Jun 15th '12, 20:32

Well I was going to have good Dave here get shot or left alive for laughs after it's over so I don't know how to go about that. Maybe a co-pilot. Also in case you forgot, it's an upgraded WW2 radio.

infwaffle

Post Jun 15th '12, 20:35

Well, that could work. Ken is meant to be retiring, anyways. Hes in his 50s. He could be with Dave doing some training, checking on his flight status, etc, whichever one you want.

Waffles, do you know who Locke is and/or have you watched Lost? Also who is Dave Chapelle?

I made a post.

Destiny
TEXAS

Post Jun 15th '12, 20:59

I made a post that will add some challenge to how we do this. We're going to the pfhor ship, then we'll come out then go back in to save the S'pht. I also found a plot hole that I've already fixed. I don't know who you're talking about and Dave is a comedian. Very funny.
Last edited by infwaffle on Jun 15th '12, 21:00, edited 1 time in total.

infwaffle

Post Jun 15th '12, 21:01

I gotta go... =/

I'll be back on Monday.

Destiny
TEXAS

Post Jun 16th '12, 12:08

I forgot to mention an idea I've had for a while. It's the only part of my plan that I need to think about. Here's what I require to get this right. It would be preferable to be in a rush (as in after the girls get the ship and go up), and you need to run into a massive bulkhead like wall that has been scientifically proven to be invulnerable without some kind of massive bomb or WMD. The problem is the timing. Mikhail won't teleport with the others once we get there. If you could help out and imagine it in your head it might come close to being as awesome (in a slightly different way) as the alternate ending you failed to get leaving you to say something along the lines of "well damn" or "what?".

infwaffle

Post Jun 16th '12, 15:51

Hey Des, I know you're having fun making several new characters, but after this one, maybe it would be time to stop?

Last edited by listener on Jun 17th '12, 13:39, edited 1 time in total.
listener

Post Jun 16th '12, 18:04

now and know are two different words 46

infwaffle

Post Jun 17th '12, 01:31

....and? I used the correct form.
listener

PreviousNext

Return to TCBY