Tug-of-War

For stupid topics only.

Post May 18th '12, 21:40

Okay. I'm going to go. I'm at the library right now and I'd prefer to get home before 5pm. When I get on next Monday, I'll reply to the latest post so we can finally leave the security checkpoint, get the story moving, and team up with some new survivors!

I really like this thread. Very easy and simple.

Destiny
TEXAS

Post May 18th '12, 21:41

K, see you monday!

listener

Post May 19th '12, 20:45

listener wrote:Forum Game time!

We start at 50.

if your avatar starts with A-M; go up by one
if your avatar starts with N-Z; go down by one.

Feel free to be a traitor, just don't switch directions in the middle of a round.

Lol I don't quite understand what you mean by avatar. Do you mean name? Picture? Metaphysical incarnation? Anyways you really should read my posts. The point is that it's long, detailed, and that this gives me something to do. I enjoy writing this and I'm trying to make it as much like a book as I can. They will shorten once we appear with others like you. I've also had a few idea scenarios for random encounters. If I understand this correctly then you meant name then i'm neutral. I can't count unless i want to.

infwaffle

Post May 19th '12, 21:11

sorry, i keep reading your name as co-waffle...

listener

Post May 19th '12, 21:19

If you have a windows PC then hold alt then type 236 in the number pad (on laptop find the numbers accordingly and hold function as well. It should be klo)
Mac would be Hold down the Option key and press 5
I don't know for linux and what not

infwaffle

Post May 19th '12, 21:32

â??... YAY!!!! Happy... than you â??waffle!

(no number due to double post)
listener

Post May 20th '12, 11:54

I was thinking, and depending on how you guys post next, I could kill Frank myself. I'd like to hear how you'd do your ideas first though.

-77.312384916210641029843712948319810743145967_______
<ERROR> <ERROR>

opps did i do that?

infwaffle

Post May 20th '12, 20:21

I was thinking that maybe once we leave, we see another survivor (BoB bomb) and frank goes "Another Survivor and runs into it...
listener

Post May 20th '12, 20:38

I was thinking that he simply wouldn't trust or agree with us so I let him commit suicide. And in aFairly unique way too
snicker

infwaffle

Post May 20th '12, 21:05

Do It!

*sigh* we're sick in the head.
listener

Post May 21st '12, 19:06

But thats entertainment! XD

I'll get to work on the post as soon as I've seen the latest stuff.

Destiny
TEXAS

Post May 21st '12, 19:09

Lots of new stuff to look at....

listener

Post May 21st '12, 19:12

Just noticed that... O_o
Hate not being around during the weekend. Once it comes to Monday, theres so much new stuff that a person can feel a bit left out. I'll get over it. I'll read the recent stuff then get Jack going again.

Destiny
TEXAS

Post May 21st '12, 19:39

if we hadn't stopped where we did, i would've put in a stopping point for you...

btw, since its just us, how about we see how fast we can get to 100?
listener

Post May 21st '12, 19:45

Meh. Got the post done. It's pretty long, covering where I left off to now.

Destiny
TEXAS

Post May 21st '12, 19:53

Good post Des, but i'm going to wait for â??waffle to post in reply to mine, then go to talk to you off the side...

listener

Post May 21st '12, 20:01

I gotta go. I'll be back Wednesday.

Destiny
TEXAS

Post May 21st '12, 20:10

BYIEEE!

listener

Post May 23rd '12, 20:23

I'm here.

I'll be back on Friday.
Last edited by Destiny on May 23rd '12, 21:25, edited 1 time in total.

Destiny
TEXAS

Post May 24th '12, 11:59

NO DON'T GO!!!
Oh wait, timestamp check.

listener

Post May 25th '12, 19:02

I'm here, again.

...And I'll be back Monday.
Last edited by Destiny on May 25th '12, 20:00, edited 1 time in total.

Destiny
TEXAS

Post May 25th '12, 21:05

87... Des, You're not on very long are you...
listener

Post May 26th '12, 01:43

So does anyone else besides me know how they're going to start off Chapter 2? (marathon 2) I know how to start and how to get into the action. Just a heads up though, it will be quite a bit of build up before any real action. Or, I could start In media res and then flash back to the beginning, which would still be alot of build up, but would give you an idea of where and what and how I'll be doing things. I would also like a confirmation from others (I forgot if Lh'owon had deserts AND swamps/marshes or if the swamps completely disappeared) if swamps and marshes can be used. I'm sure I could since there is so much swimming and water with dark wet places in marathon 2.

infwaffle

Post May 26th '12, 15:14

i was thinking that we could somehow manage to a stowaway onto the pfhor ship....

*missing*
listener

Post May 26th '12, 21:17

I didn't mean throw away the gun. If I meant NEVER as in, not ever in the eternity that we'll live, i would have said so. I said if we had a choice, you don't, we do. I would fix that.

infwaffle

PreviousNext

Return to TCBY