Tug-of-War

For stupid topics only.

Post Aug 7th '12, 21:11

Yeah... and who says I won't maybe bring it up later...?

Hey Waffles, what do you like better, the M.A.D.D. or the M2/M3 drones?
Youtube Channel:Crosstroop3r // Traxus Wiki User Page: Crosstrooper
My Marathon uploads: Destiny

Destiny
USA

Post Aug 7th '12, 21:21

Not sure, but I think maybe MADD since int's not pfhor.

infwaffle

Post Aug 8th '12, 15:45

Post.

Ugh, Des, I use weland, so the terms are different.. :(
listener

Post Aug 8th '12, 20:04

I use Weland too now. Didn't you go to the trilogy download page and get the Marathon Infinity manual? It tells you how to make terminals with a normal text editor.

Destiny
USA

Post Aug 8th '12, 20:27

I've got it. And I know how to make them, but I don't know how to put them into a map.

A script pops up to select the terminal text?
listener

Post Aug 8th '12, 20:29

You merge it together. With Atque. I'm sure you can find the tool in Treellama's signature.

Destiny
USA

Post Aug 8th '12, 20:35

Destiny wrote:Jack wasn't really used to being hugged by just anyone,

Don't tell me that Jack wouldn't have been crushed if Karen didn't remember. :)

K, I think I've got it now.

Thanks....

And moving and find answers is soooo not happening.
Last edited by listener on Aug 8th '12, 20:35, edited 1 time in total.
listener

Post Aug 8th '12, 20:37

http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/EasyAmnesia So you should try to remember things I've told you about intelligence and research and what not. Try not to go down hill again.

infwaffle

Post Aug 8th '12, 20:39

Sorry â??waffle. I thought I could do trigger words.
listener

Post Aug 8th '12, 20:39

I don't know for 100% how Jack would react if Karen didn't ever remember him.

*Pulls Oathkeeper and Oblivion out*

*Slides through Listener while a blinding light blinds Listener from seeing Roxas striking him with both keyblades*

Hmm... I seem to be listening to a lot of 8-bit remixes now. I seem to go through phases of what I all listen to.

Destiny
USA

Post Aug 8th '12, 20:41

Dubstep, anyone?
listener

Post Aug 8th '12, 20:47

Reaction? "Oh shit. Let me explain." Someone doesn't remember you? Explain who you are. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dipc4UM08mA
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oHURewxwUGI
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YgCv65ddqec
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dXLIfYncu0Y
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3OuMqZ08kHA
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9kAdLiizR-4

Some music I listen to. I have a flexible mind and can adapt to things easily as well as not be biased by many things. I can enjoy all kinds of music as long as they are good. I can taste or know the taste of food by seeing and smelling it. I also pretty much know how it would feel if I had an extra body part. It's not difficult for me to find these conclusions either.
Last edited by infwaffle on Aug 8th '12, 20:48, edited 1 time in total.

infwaffle

Post Aug 8th '12, 20:52

Well, post. Stuff happened. I'll give a mission in the next post. I have one, but should I tell you here, or let you find out in the story.
listener

Post Aug 8th '12, 21:01

Well, I don't have time to respond. I gotta go. Later.

Destiny
USA

Post Aug 8th '12, 21:07

Find out in story. Better that way. Also note that the Dream theater songs tend to tell a story and move consistently in between songs. Like an Opera almost. Note that I felt that your reaction to seeing Serj (a giant man about six six with big weapons who beats a hunter to death) wasn't good. The way one would react if he's unknown about whether he's friendly or not, would be "Oh crap". The Umbra members, as you have to remember, are going to be very skilled and not directly safe to be with at first sight.
Last edited by infwaffle on Aug 9th '12, 20:45, edited 1 time in total.

infwaffle

Post Aug 9th '12, 20:51

In the M1 plank?

K, when we meet up with UMBRA, I'll react accordingly.
listener

Post Aug 9th '12, 21:08

To add on that a bit, while they should be intimidating, there are times when they might not seem as bad. If they don't have weapons or masks or anything they'll seem kind and normal (maybe), and a few are only a bit more intimidating with the equipment. Ulric, Alexis, and Rickard would otherwise seem like a skinny guy, a normal young lady, and a quiet guy respectively. However, Zoe is the kind of woman that could beat/shoot you down in a heartbeat, Goban is big like Serj, Dom is a bit less big, Mary is a bit crazy, and Charlotte is that soldier type. Otherwise, you'll find that Ulric is like Sam Fisher, Alexis could be in assassin's creed, and Rickards a quick and good shot.

infwaffle

Post Aug 9th '12, 21:48

So, with a couple of them, it would be easy to forget that they're (I have no idea) for hire?

I laugh at your descriptions. But I do get it.

So about the 'easy' amnesia. No trigger words? Or Trigger sights?
listener

Post Aug 9th '12, 21:49

Pretty much. I want it to be easily compared so it is easy to know.

infwaffle

Post Aug 10th '12, 01:14

Hey â??waffle, what would you say would be a realistic way to have memory.... recall?

It seems I've screwed myself into a hole, because there seems to be no way to recall memories, except through time.
listener

Post Aug 10th '12, 01:38

Spontaneous recovery
When someone is suffering from RA, their memory cannot be recovered from simply being told personal experiences and their identity.[41] This is called reminder effect or reminder treatment. The reminder effect consists of re-exposing the patient to past personal information,[42] which cannot reverse RA.[43] Thus, reminding the patient details of their life has no scientific bearings on recovering memory. Fortunately, memory can be and usually is recovered due to spontaneous recovery.[41]

Essentially, the only way for that to work is to wait it out. However, as before, it'll just happen if temporary. What's better is to just tell them and maybe after a few days or weeks they might remember things. You've already gotten rid of a chance at anteriograde amnesia but you can continue like this. They may need to be reminded multiple times about their past though.
Last edited by infwaffle on Aug 10th '12, 01:39, edited 1 time in total.

infwaffle

Post Aug 10th '12, 18:44

So she might be in danger of losing herself? *Insert evil laugh*

But yeah, I'll have moments where she'll remember some of her past, in order to make her a substantial character.
listener

Post Aug 10th '12, 19:10

I'll get to a post soon.

Destiny
USA

Post Aug 10th '12, 19:23

I'll post soon after Des posts.
listener

Post Aug 10th '12, 19:25

I've never played Assassin's Creed or Spliter Cell. Though, I would like to play the new Spliter Cell game (can't remember what it's called).

Posted.

Destiny
USA

PreviousNext

Return to TCBY