How many people think Ryoko is ruining the community?

For stupid topics only.

Post May 8th '08, 21:17

You don't even have to post, just vote "yes" if you think Ryoko is ruining the community.

This is not joke thread. Internetz is srs business.

Paul

Post May 8th '08, 22:56

FOR GREAT JUSTICE.

Who is Ryoko, anyways?
Last edited by MarsMartianMan on May 8th '08, 22:58, edited 1 time in total.
MarsMartianMan

Post May 9th '08, 02:02

I don't think he is ruining the community. Never saw him do anything that bad. It seems more like he is keeping the community together, if anything.

EDIT: and WTF are the CLIQUE???? Seriously....
Last edited by DeepThought on May 9th '08, 02:03, edited 1 time in total.

QUOTE(Alan)
So that means ALL YOU PEOPLE who AGREED WITH W'RKNCACNTER ARE STUPID, AND THAT MEANS HE'S IGNORANT, AND THAT MEANS ALL YOU PEOPLE WHO AGREED WITH HIM ARE IGNORANT TOO! So I'm not ignorant which makes me not diluted. YOU ARE.[/quote]
DeepThought

Post May 9th '08, 17:44

It's an evil group of the elite of the Pfhorums that brings its opinions down like a hammer on the lower classes.

Or so the idiots think.

Paul

Post May 10th '08, 00:55

Hey! I'm not an idiot!

(Not saying my vote; fear of the bancannon.)
I am not allowed to log in unless I am logged in. WTF.
You are wrong. Not 2.5. Five.

Also I am not dead.

MasterYo1

Post May 10th '08, 03:22

Your dissent ruins the community.

Shadowbreaker
Melbourne, Victoria

Post May 10th '08, 21:36

(Not saying my vote; fear of the bancannon.)

Ban cannon? Wtf is that ?
the only thing i'm afraid of is the BanHammer9001...or perhaps the BanHammer777 model also..
I have been wading in a long river and my feet are wet.

L'howon
Somewhere outside the Citadel Of Antiquity

Post May 11th '08, 02:58

He has his bad moments, but as a whole he's kept the site up and running..
Marathon Man

Post May 15th '08, 22:04

I say steady on ol'chap - not entirely sure what/who you mean by the 'lower classes'.

Quite interested in this 'clique' thing - does it involve a secret handshake and initiation larks? I wonder if they use their special hammer to crush the lower classes.
Squire Jones
Elderberry Hall
Quaint Lane
Merry Ol'England
WotWotWot

Yes, I am diluted

jones
Norfolk UK

Post May 15th '08, 22:58

marathon man wrote:He has his bad moments, but as a whole he's kept the site up and running..

Erm, that's Appleswitch's job.

Shadowbreaker
Melbourne, Victoria

Post May 16th '08, 22:41

L wrote:Ban cannon? Wtf is that ?

You ask, I answer.

Step 1: Find a comfy chair

Step 2: Pull lever and launch

Step 3: ???

Step 4: Profit

Sadly, this has no redeeming qualities and probably wouldn't pass ESRB certification anyway. So it will forever remain an internal "tool."

http://admin.bungie.net/News/content.aspx?...s&cid=13294

I still watch over Bungie. Et tu?
Last edited by MasterYo1 on May 16th '08, 22:42, edited 1 time in total.
I am not allowed to log in unless I am logged in. WTF.
You are wrong. Not 2.5. Five.

Also I am not dead.

MasterYo1

Post Jun 27th '08, 03:34

Do you people not understand that RyokoTk is not just a bad person he is a terrible person! He is like my unholy disgusting pig of a boss!

He represents all that is soulless and wrong!!!
Last edited by Alan on Jun 27th '08, 03:34, edited 1 time in total.
Ignorance creates the deluded.

Alan

Post Jun 27th '08, 03:44

Wait, I thought that was Coldplay.
underworld : simple fun netmaps // prahblum peack : simple rejected netmaps
azure dreams : simple horrible netmaps // v6.0!!!: thomas mann's greatest hits : simple simple netmaps

irons
(.Y.)

Post Jun 27th '08, 13:40

The definition for Soulless is lacking sensitivity or the capacity for deep feeling.
And the definition for wrong I am using is unacceptable or undesirable according to social convention.

And RyokoTK fits into that perfectly. Coldplay is the exact opposite because their songs are sensitive and very deep. Extremely deep. And Coldplay is very acceptable in the world. More acceptable than Boredoms. Right now I'm watching Coldplay on the Today show on NBC. The streets and roads are flooded for miles with people.
Last edited by Alan on Jun 27th '08, 13:41, edited 1 time in total.

Alan

Post Jun 27th '08, 14:50

Hmm... Alan, welcome to the internet. Next time you have a opinion keep it to yourself if you don't want to be attacked for it. Have fun with your gay band.
ALL HAIL PACKARD THE IDIOT

Packard20
Hopefully not where you are!

Post Jun 27th '08, 18:28

They're not gay. They are all married. I'm not sure if the drummer is married though...

Alan

Post Jun 27th '08, 19:59

Alan wrote:Coldplay is the exact opposite because their songs are sensitive and very deep. Extremely deep. And Coldplay is very acceptable in the world. More acceptable than Boredoms.

You obviously don't have the slightest clue what you're talking about. Boredoms doesn't have to be acceptable to the world, the world has to be acceptable to boredoms. Also, unless you've seen the mighty BORETOWER you couldn't possibly understand boredoms. Speaking of which, I think you're behind on your CLIQUE taxes, and you owe a bit extra for all the diluting you've been doing.

$lave

Post Jun 28th '08, 00:08

I'm not diluting anything. And what am I suppose to pay you? How am I suppose to pay you? The CLIQUE society doesn't even exist. The CLIQUE is just a bunch of mad people who join together with nothing to do and they agree with other people 10% of the time and they agree with themselves half the time.

Alan

Post Jun 28th '08, 00:46

Alan wrote:And what am I suppose to pay you? How am I suppose to pay you?

You don't have to pay me; I'm not in the CLIQUE. Anyway, you're supposed to pay them money, by giving it to them (paypal, credit card number, check cash, etc.)

EDIT: If you have a boss, you must have a job, therefore you have no reason to be so behind on your taxes. I'd get to it if I were you, Ryoko won't be happy about this.
Last edited by $lave on Jun 28th '08, 00:48, edited 1 time in total.

$lave

Post Jun 28th '08, 01:19

Alan wrote:I'm not diluting anything. And what am I suppose to pay you? How am I suppose to pay you? The CLIQUE society doesn't even exist. The CLIQUE is just a bunch of mad people who join together with nothing to do and they agree with other people 10% of the time and they agree with themselves half the time.

So who do they agree with the other 40% of the time?

Shadowbreaker
Melbourne, Victoria

Post Jun 28th '08, 12:09

Alan wrote:They're not gay. They are all married. I'm not sure if the drummer is married though...

You'll never learn, listen when I say "DON'T SHARE YOUR INTERESTS OR OPINIONS ON ANYTHING".
ALL HAIL PACKARD THE IDIOT

Packard20
Hopefully not where you are!

Post Jun 28th '08, 13:47

I'm listening to you because your a idiot. It says that in your signature.

So the way I see it is that I could listen to my self or a idiot.

And Shadowbreaker they do not agree with anyone 40% of the time. They disagree with everyone 40% of the time.

Charlie goes to Candy Mountain is awesome.

Alan

Next

Return to TCBY