How many people think Ryoko is ruining the community?

For stupid topics only.

Post Jun 28th '08, 21:33

No. It wouldn't.
Ignorance creates the deluded.

Alan

Post Jun 29th '08, 19:24

Alan, remember.

Everything on the internet is backwards. Anything intelligent that is said is considered stupid and pointless, whereas if anyone is an idiot, they are given support and considered superior. Try being less smart.
I am not allowed to log in unless I am logged in. WTF.
You are wrong. Not 2.5. Five.

Also I am not dead.

MasterYo1

Post Jun 29th '08, 20:10

MasterYo1 wrote:Try being less smart.

I don't think that is possible.
I don't care anymore.

Jim
Dayton, Ohio

Post Jun 29th '08, 22:28

Guys, Ryoko hasn't even really been around enough in the last few months to do anything. He barely even pays attention to the pfhorums anymore. You guys should be directing your hate toward the CLIQUE. Also, Alan has the best posts in this topic, the rest of you should step it up.

Wrkncacnter

Post Jun 30th '08, 01:52

MasterYo1 wrote:Alan, remember.

Everything on the internet is backwards. Anything intelligent that is said is considered stupid and pointless, whereas if anyone is an idiot, they are given support and considered superior. Try being less smart.

I support this post and consider it superior to all others except Alan's.

Windbreaker
South Park, CO

Post Jun 30th '08, 22:21

$lave wrote:Boredoms doesn't have to be acceptable to the world, the world has to be acceptable to boredoms.

Coldplay vs. Boredoms comes down to this: Coldplay sound like women screaming. Boredoms sound like men screaming. Are you a woman or a man? Based on which group is more "acceptable" to the world, it appears that most of the human population (i.e. "the world") is female, even those who are otherwise "male."
underworld : simple fun netmaps // prahblum peack : simple rejected netmaps
azure dreams : simple horrible netmaps // v6.0!!!: thomas mann's greatest hits : simple simple netmaps

irons
(.Y.)

Post Jun 30th '08, 23:37

irons wrote:Coldplay sound like women screaming

I'd say it's more like whimpering. While timidly playing the least emotionally moving chord progressions possible. Sonic Youth is more like women screaming. Oh wait, that is a woman.
Last edited by thomaslivingston on Jun 30th '08, 23:37, edited 1 time in total.

thomaslivingston
Lochgilphead, Scotland

Previous

Return to TCBY