THIS FORUM IS NOT USED!

For stupid topics only.

Post May 19th '08, 22:03

THIS WAS A TRIUMPH
Can't speel for hist.
Phortiphy

Post May 19th '08, 22:22

really now?
Marathon Player Since 1995.

If You Are Always Dying in The Game, You Are Not a Bad Player, You Are Learning.
User avatar

Sharkie Lino
Connecticut

Post May 19th '08, 22:38

Your evidence would not hold up in a court of law.
Image
User avatar

thomaslivingston
Lochgilphead, Scotland

Post May 19th '08, 23:38

I'M MAKING A NOTE HERE
Can't speel for hist.
Phortiphy

Post May 20th '08, 03:43

Huge... success...?
MarsMartianMan

Post May 20th '08, 13:26

Pfhortipfhy wrote:I'M MAKING A NOTE HERE


You're a fag.
Lemon Pledge

Post May 20th '08, 16:59

Lemon Pledge wrote:You're a fag.


shut up
Image

QUOTE(Alan)
So that means ALL YOU PEOPLE who AGREED WITH W'RKNCACNTER ARE STUPID, AND THAT MEANS HE'S IGNORANT, AND THAT MEANS ALL YOU PEOPLE WHO AGREED WITH HIM ARE IGNORANT TOO! So I'm not ignorant which makes me not diluted. YOU ARE.[/quote]
DeepThought

Post May 20th '08, 17:19

Blargh?
MarsMartianMan

Post May 20th '08, 22:38

QWERTUIYOP?
I am not allowed to log in unless I am logged in. WTF.
You are wrong. Not 2.5. Five.

Also I am not dead.
User avatar

MasterYo1

Post May 21st '08, 00:28

MasterYo1 wrote:QWERTUIYOP?


"<>PYFGCRL?
Alan wrote:
QUOTE(Alan @ Feb 1 2008, 08:14 PM)
Also why is Bridget a guy yet he looks so pretty?

Image
User avatar

Bridget
Another World

Post May 21st '08, 00:35

PFHLINGING PFHLEM
Image

QUOTE(Alan)
So that means ALL YOU PEOPLE who AGREED WITH W'RKNCACNTER ARE STUPID, AND THAT MEANS HE'S IGNORANT, AND THAT MEANS ALL YOU PEOPLE WHO AGREED WITH HIM ARE IGNORANT TOO! So I'm not ignorant which makes me not diluted. YOU ARE.[/quote]
DeepThought

Post May 21st '08, 05:40

In Soviet Russia, this forum uses you!
Alan wrote:
QUOTE(Alan @ Feb 1 2008, 08:14 PM)
Also why is Bridget a guy yet he looks so pretty?

Image
User avatar

Bridget
Another World

Post May 21st '08, 05:48

Bridget wrote:In Soviet Russia, this forum uses you!


In Russia is freedom of posting to forum. In America is also freedom after posting to forum.
shawn(at)fsu: My nephew wants to start doing game modding ...
hux: If he likes Halo, try modding for Marathon, the older Bungie fps game.
interkin3tic: Noooo!!! I did that in high school and look where I am now: SLASHDOT!!!
........
W: it's long and obnoxious, i like it
User avatar

Sam Lowry
Adelaide Australia

Post May 21st '08, 16:53

This is the reason i hate the internet. A bunch of fucking idiots posting overused memes and shite.
Lemon Pledge

Post May 21st '08, 16:53

ZXCVBNM,./
User avatar

Magnum

Post May 21st '08, 20:59

Lemon Pledge wrote:This is the reason i hate the internet. A bunch of fucking idiots posting overused memes and shite.


Last edited by Bridget on May 21st '08, 21:31, edited 1 time in total.
Alan wrote:
QUOTE(Alan @ Feb 1 2008, 08:14 PM)
Also why is Bridget a guy yet he looks so pretty?

Image
User avatar

Bridget
Another World

Post May 21st '08, 21:05

Magnum wrote:ZXCVBNM,./


;QJKXBMWVZ
Alan wrote:
QUOTE(Alan @ Feb 1 2008, 08:14 PM)
Also why is Bridget a guy yet he looks so pretty?

Image
User avatar

Bridget
Another World

Post May 21st '08, 23:26

NO INTERNET NO!
User avatar

Magnum

Post May 22nd '08, 18:59

IT'S HARD TO OVERSTATE
Can't speel for hist.
Phortiphy

Post May 23rd '08, 23:58

AND YET YOU'VE DONE SO.

(Why caps?)
I am not allowed to log in unless I am logged in. WTF.
You are wrong. Not 2.5. Five.

Also I am not dead.
User avatar

MasterYo1

Post May 24th '08, 01:45

MasterYo1 wrote:AND YET YOU'VE DONE SO.

(Why caps?)

Idiot.


MY SATISFACTION.
Can't speel for hist.
Phortiphy

Post May 25th '08, 22:01

Pfhortipfhy wrote:Idiot.
MY SATISFACTION.



I'M MAKING A NOTE HERE

Enjoy your broken song.
Lemon Pledge

Post May 26th '08, 08:26

The Pfhorums should make a movie, a bootleg of some famous film that would make millions on eBay because the dumb people that bought it would think that it was a comedy film. We could also add tentacle rape in the extra features. [spnkr]
MarsMartianMan

Post May 26th '08, 15:59

MarsMartianMan wrote:The Pfhorums should make a movie, a bootleg of some famous film that would make millions on eBay because the dumb people that bought it would think that it was a comedy film. We could also add tentacle rape in the extra features. [spnkr]

You have fun with that.
Lemon Pledge

Post May 29th '08, 02:29

Lemon Pledge wrote:This is the reason i hate the internet. A bunch of fucking idiots posting overused memes and shite.


BOO FUCKING HOO WHY DON'T YOU GO OUTSIDE THEN.
Oh hey a userbar is it still 2007? man I can time travel
Image
blooregardo wrote:
QUOTE(blooregardo @ Mar 8 2008, 12:55 AM)
it's "blooregardo," motherfucker. Say it wrong again and I'll eat your pancreas.
User avatar

Blooregardo

Next

Return to TCBY



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users