which doyoo like

For stupid topics only.

Post Jul 12th '08, 03:26

If some people do not understand the categories here are some examples.

Here's a picture of a Hot/pretty person.
SO HOT!! Just saying...





Hot/cute



Pretty

[attachment=1736:kitsune2.jpg]


Cute

[attachment=1734:2.jpg.jpg]

Hot/Beautiful

[attachment=1737:summer_003.jpg]

Beautiful

Attachments
summer_003.jpg
summer_003.jpg (193.16 KiB) Viewed 3502 times
kitsune2.jpg
kitsune2.jpg (191.41 KiB) Viewed 3501 times
2.jpg.jpg
2.jpg.jpg (125.51 KiB) Viewed 3503 times
Last edited by Alan on Jul 12th '08, 03:30, edited 1 time in total.
Ignorance creates the deluded.
User avatar

Alan

Post Jul 12th '08, 12:18

deez nuuts
User avatar

Shadowbreaker
Melbourne, Victoria

Post Jul 12th '08, 16:20

Umm... what?? I didn't understand what you just said?
Ignorance creates the deluded.
User avatar

Alan

Post Jul 12th '08, 21:38

This probably wouldn't be so bad, if you weren't using your actual name for your screename.
MoppyPuppy
Lake Nebagamon, WI

Post Jul 12th '08, 23:10

Alan wrote:


My favorite out of all the ones you posted.
Alan wrote:
QUOTE(Alan @ Feb 1 2008, 08:14 PM)
Also why is Bridget a guy yet he looks so pretty?

Image
User avatar

Bridget
Another World

Post Jul 13th '08, 00:53

OMG! Bridget like the same girls as I do!!!

It's so rare I can't find another picture that beautiful on google.

Do you have any pictures that beautiful?
Ignorance creates the deluded.
User avatar

Alan

Post Jul 13th '08, 01:03

Alan wrote:OMG! Bridget like the same girls as I do!!!


You both like animated girls, hooray.

EDIT: Actually, unless those girls all had dicks on them, I can't be sure that bridget really liked them.
Last edited by $lave on Jul 13th '08, 01:05, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar

$lave

Post Jul 13th '08, 19:13

Maybe it's just me, but those "categories" you posted all look almost the same to me; that is, they look like large eyed female anime characters. Also, if those are your sexual preferences, then I strongly suggest for you go outside more often.
Image

QUOTE(Alan)
So that means ALL YOU PEOPLE who AGREED WITH W'RKNCACNTER ARE STUPID, AND THAT MEANS HE'S IGNORANT, AND THAT MEANS ALL YOU PEOPLE WHO AGREED WITH HIM ARE IGNORANT TOO! So I'm not ignorant which makes me not diluted. YOU ARE.[/quote]
DeepThought

Post Jul 13th '08, 20:17

Deep Thought, your retarded. Your name definitely doesn't fit you. I went over this before. These are examples. They don't have to be anime because those examples. I'll repeat it for you again, those are examples. One more time, those are examples. Also I do not think of those sexually. I've said that before.




So shut up! I don't like you, and I don't like your face. It's a good thing that you cover your face.
Ignorance creates the deluded.
User avatar

Alan

Post Jul 13th '08, 21:06

That isn't me..... it's a goomba. You know, from the mario series? If you are talking about my previous avatar, that isn't me either.

Also, your categories make no sense at all. Your definitions for cute/ beautiful/ whatever are fine, but how can many of these features be seen in a picture? For example, Personality, intelligence, and voice. How the heck do you know how any person in a photograph sounds ?? Another thing you are saying is that these are examples (about five times, like I can't read or something) and that you aren't attracted to them. Well, how come you are saying things like:
SO HOT!! Just saying...


To top it off, the whole idea is stupid to begin with. Who the hell gets their kicks from stating how cute or pretty a pile of pixels are on a forum about a ten year old game? Well, not me, thats for sure.

EDIT: Also, wouldn't this be more fitting in its own topic?
Last edited by DeepThought on Jul 13th '08, 21:15, edited 1 time in total.
Image

QUOTE(Alan)
So that means ALL YOU PEOPLE who AGREED WITH W'RKNCACNTER ARE STUPID, AND THAT MEANS HE'S IGNORANT, AND THAT MEANS ALL YOU PEOPLE WHO AGREED WITH HIM ARE IGNORANT TOO! So I'm not ignorant which makes me not diluted. YOU ARE.[/quote]
DeepThought

Post Jul 14th '08, 02:25

DeepThought wrote:Also, your categories make no sense at all. Your definitions for cute/ beautiful/ whatever are fine, but how can many of these features be seen in a picture? For example, Personality, intelligence, and voice. How the heck do you know how any person in a photograph sounds ??


DeepThought, I did not rate any of those pictures. I did not rate the personality or intelligence, or the voice of any of these pictures.

DeepThought wrote:Another thing you are saying is that these are examples (about five times, like I can't read or something)


Because you apparently can't read because you are making my categories sound like they are only related to anime, and you make up words that you make yourself believe that I typed. Like for example when you typed "How the heck do you know any person in a photograph sounds??"

When I said SO HOT... I said that because she is hot. And hot/cute or hot/pretty people attract people sexually. Pretty people don't. Cute people don't. Beautiful people don't. Hot/Beautiful people have high potential to. But they don't.

And the worst part of your presence is that your trying to troll my system. And what makes it even worse is that your failing at it.

Goodbye.
Last edited by Alan on Jul 14th '08, 02:28, edited 1 time in total.
Ignorance creates the deluded.
User avatar

Alan

Post Jul 14th '08, 03:03

$lave wrote:You both like animated girls, hooray.

EDIT: Actually, unless those girls all had dicks on them, I can't be sure that bridget really liked them.


They aren't the only ones >_>
Never take life seriously. Nobody gets out alive anyway.
User avatar

VirtualX1
no

Post Jul 14th '08, 12:58

Alan wrote:DeepThought, I did not rate any of those pictures. I did not rate the personality or intelligence, or the voice of any of these pictures.
Because you apparently can't read because you are making my categories sound like they are only related to anime, and you make up words that you make yourself believe that I typed. Like for example when you typed "How the heck do you know any person in a photograph sounds??"

When I said SO HOT... I said that because she is hot. And hot/cute or hot/pretty people attract people sexually. Pretty people don't. Cute people don't. Beautiful people don't. Hot/Beautiful people have high potential to. But they don't.

And the worst part of your presence is that your trying to troll my system. And what makes it even worse is that your failing at it.

Goodbye.


Look, even if your stupid system was perfect, which it is not, I would still think the sheer idea of rating females you know or have seen is just beyond retarded. I said that before, but since you just ignored it, I had to say it again. Also, don't say the word goodbye at the end of your post, like you are a moderator who just banned someone, because you are not.

Ironically, in another thread, you were flaming Megabyte by saying:

So you weren't listening to everyone's posts. You should shut up. And you are a moron. And I mean the literally. You are so ignorant the you don't rethink everything you say and you never admit that your wrong. Also you have a huge blind spot because you never point out your own flaws. And if you think that I say stupid stuff show me what I have said that is stupid and I will explain for you because you don't allow your self to understand because your a ignorant asshole.


However, I could easily apply this statement to you . You apparently didn't read my whole post, or you chose to ignore certain parts of it, because you couldn't think of a snappy comeback. The reason you couldn't is because I am right. Why the hell would you change a quick joke topic by Bridget into a "rate gurls" topic? What is the point of this rating females in the first place? To me, it just sounds like a way for drooling young teenage males to get their kicks. You never rethink anything either, despite the deep protest from other members. For example, that stupid elevator level you were (are) making. All the members who responded to that topic thought it was a bad idea and said in a nice way (even though they have no reason to be nice to you ) for you to rethink your level design. However, you just ignored them and posted a question that had already been answered. You never admit you are wrong either. When you are wrong, you never acknowledge it, and just ignore the post that proves you wrong. For example, when you said "woooah deep though you look so ugly no wunder you keep ur face hidden!1" and I said that wasn't my face. After that, you never spoke a word of it. Also, I have never said anything that stupid, without correcting myself.

Your posts around here make you come off as the typical internet noob. You fill the board with stupid topics about shit that nobody cares about. You argue with anyone that blatantly says anything negative about you. You act clueless when someone says something subtly negative about you. You ask stupid questions. You flame the administrators (which, I admit, I am guilty of as well), and you are just all round unlikeable. Like many have said, if you want people to like you or be neutral towards you, then stop making topics that have no point, asking stupid questions, or making stupid statements, and start doing something passive or constructive. Sure, on the internet, you can act however you want, but that doesn't mean people will like you. By the way, you are calling me retarded, but at least I don't begin sentences with the word "and".

For the record, I am done arguing about this, because I have made my point, and arguing with the diluted might make me ignorant.

As a finale, here is what I think of this thread:





[ /topic ]
Last edited by DeepThought on Jul 14th '08, 13:03, edited 1 time in total.
Image

QUOTE(Alan)
So that means ALL YOU PEOPLE who AGREED WITH W'RKNCACNTER ARE STUPID, AND THAT MEANS HE'S IGNORANT, AND THAT MEANS ALL YOU PEOPLE WHO AGREED WITH HIM ARE IGNORANT TOO! So I'm not ignorant which makes me not diluted. YOU ARE.[/quote]
DeepThought

Post Jul 14th '08, 17:13

However, I could easily apply this statement to you . You apparently didn't read my whole post, or you chose to ignore certain parts of it, because you couldn't think of a snappy comeback. The reason you couldn't is because I am right.

You don't even realize how self-descriptive that statement is?
Counter Attack on the Meta
Image
Image
Image
User avatar

Dodopod

Post Jul 14th '08, 18:06

Alan wrote:If some people do not understand the categories here are some examples.

Here's a picture of a Hot/pretty person.
SO HOT!! Just saying...



Alan, that picture is FOR ADLUT ONLY!
User avatar

$lave

Post Jul 16th '08, 00:03

Who is Adlut?
I am not allowed to log in unless I am logged in. WTF.
You are wrong. Not 2.5. Five.

Also I am not dead.
User avatar

MasterYo1

Post Jul 16th '08, 10:17

Alan wrote:Deep Thought, your retarded.


His retarded.
User avatar

Shadowbreaker
Melbourne, Victoria

Post Jul 16th '08, 15:38

GUYZ THIS THRED IZ FOR ADLUT OLNY
User avatar

Magnum

Post Jul 16th '08, 16:53

MasterYo1 wrote:Who is Adlut?


What is CHAERG?
Alan wrote:
QUOTE(Alan @ Feb 1 2008, 08:14 PM)
Also why is Bridget a guy yet he looks so pretty?

Image
User avatar

Bridget
Another World

Post Jul 16th '08, 17:37

Zero Punctuation, before the inevitable crash.
I am not allowed to log in unless I am logged in. WTF.
You are wrong. Not 2.5. Five.

Also I am not dead.
User avatar

MasterYo1

Post Oct 1st '08, 02:58

Lol, typos
-icanhazforge?
>no, uhazwindoz
Image
wastd

Post Oct 1st '08, 07:50

This topic was funnier to read the second time. I should show this to myslothisaswatty...
User avatar

Shadowbreaker
Melbourne, Victoria

Post Oct 1st '08, 11:15

This topic was funny from a purely laughing-at-Alan point of view.

as for the rest...

retarded
Major Pedro

Post Oct 2nd '08, 03:01

None, who needs anime chicks when you got real people. Meaning, get a life [MDown]
The cake was a lie, until I ate it...
Just cause I like Windows and Microsoft doesn't make me any less of a Marathon fan!
User avatar

Idkbutlike2
Reisterstown, MD USA

Post Oct 2nd '08, 06:12

I showed this to myslothisaswatty, and she seemed to admire Alan's rating system. However, I suggested that she ask her boyfriend to rate her with the system and she refused. Darn. It'd've made a nice SEQUEL topic (I think my SUPER HOT ANIME CHICKS topic was more of a topic reprise).
Last edited by Shadowbreaker on Oct 2nd '08, 06:18, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar

Shadowbreaker
Melbourne, Victoria

PreviousNext

Return to TCBY



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users

cron