OMG

For stupid topics only.

Post Jul 14th '08, 01:51

@Alan: It was constructive. Shutting up is for your own good. That way you wont say something stupid. The thing about finding your posts useless was constructive because it told you that most of your posts are irrelevant to anything marathon related and you should pay attention to all posts. That way you wont have to ask a question twice like you did in your elevators topic and waste the precious bytes on this wonderful forum's server.

Now do everyone a favor and follow my advice.
Its just like the story of the grasshopper and the octopus. All year long the grasshopper kept burying acorns for winter while the octopus mooched off his girlfriend and watched TV. Then the winter came, and the grasshopper died, and the octopus ate all his acorns and also he got a racecar. Is any of this getting through to you?
Favorite quote
ASYMPOTATOES http://asympotatoes.blogspot.com/
[viral]
User avatar

megabyte
Asympotatoes, Mars

Post Jul 14th '08, 03:07

Megabyte, I don't want to become Emo that way I don't say something stupid. Also this is Chat. Chat is discussion not related to either Marathon or Aleph One. That's why I'm not talking about anything related to Alephone or Marathon. And I NEVER asked a question twice for a stupid reason in the Elevators topic.

My proof is that Crater Creator said "Forge will stop at 64 platforms or 1024 polygons, whichever it reaches first." And Deep Thought said "In aleph one, there is no limit (as far as I know). Use an application like pfhorge to make more platforms." Then I said "Is there anyway to make 400 platforms in a map?" Then you redirected me to Deep Thought's post trying to be jerk by making me look like I didn't read his post.

But there are two posts that give me two different answers. That's why I asked the question "Is there anyway to make 400 platforms in a map?" after 12 hours and 5 other peoples posts.

So you weren't listening to everyone's posts. You should shutup. And you are a moron. And I mean the literally. You are so ignorant the you don't rethink everything you say and you never admit that your wrong. Also you have a huge blind spot because you never point out your own flaws. And if you think that I say stupid stuff show me what I have said that is stupid and I will explain for you because you don't allow your self to understand because your a ignorant asshole.

Think about everything I have said today. Let it sink in through your skull and think it about it for just a day. Just one day.

Now fuck off.
Last edited by Alan on Jul 14th '08, 03:08, edited 1 time in total.
Ignorance creates the deluded.
User avatar

Alan

Post Jul 14th '08, 05:57

Alan wrote:Think about everything I have said today. Let it sink in through your skull and think it about it for just a day. Just one day.


Even if I did this, you are far too complex a person for me, Alan, I could never understand you.

I can, however, relate to you. You see, once when I was younger, I too had plumbing problems. Let me explain:

One day, I, when I was but a young child, realized that I had to go to the washroom. The logical thing to do, was to, in fact, go to the washroom and urinate, so I did. I emptied my bladder, and proceeded to flush the toilet. Such a simple act changed my life forever. You see, upon "flushing" I figured out quite quickly that all was not as it seemed, for, I, just like you, had plumbing problems. Water started leaking through the door frame of my washroom, and I, again, being a young child "ran to mommy". I really don't remember what happened after this, but for several years afterwards I would wash my hands BEFORE flushing, so that I could sprint out of the washroom as soon as I flushed.

This is my story, Alan, and I thank you for posting about your plumbing issues, so that I can finally release this special memory to everyone here.

Does anyone else have plumbing story's they can tell here? Don't be shy, we're all friends, to some we're family!
User avatar

$lave

Post Jul 14th '08, 13:23

$lave wrote:Does anyone else have plumbing story's they can tell here? Don't be shy, we're all friends, to some we're family!


$lave, you have inspired me to share as well!

Once, we had a plumber come look at our shower. He fiddled with it, knocked around a few things, got up, and said he would come back in a week with the necessary part.

On his way out he decided to tell us something important: He had rigged the shower to work for one week and one week only, if he was not back by then it would explode in watery ruin and destroy everything around it.

The funny thing is, its been more than a week and he hasn't come back yet...

Oh shit.
If you would like to help the MaraPiD project, send me a personal message.

Download the Marathon: Pathways into Darkness Beta:
http://rapidshare.com/files/48405034/MPiD_Version_0.5.zip
User avatar

Winter_Wolf
The inner catacombs of a dark pyramid.

Post Jul 14th '08, 19:40

Alan wrote:So you weren't listening to everyone's posts.

I was.

Alan: 64 platforms... is there anyway to increase that?...

DeepThought: In aleph one, there is no limit (as far as I know). Use an application like pfhorge to make more platforms....

Treellama: If you can't make a good map, the only way to get attention is to make a terrible one that crashes the engine....

Crater Creator: Wow, looking at it again I realized those are 1/4 WU squares. As in, too small for the player to fit on an individual platform. It's difficult to imagine why anyone would need that level of detail. What are you trying to do? I suspect there's an easier way, whatever it is.

Alan: I'm trying to make all the elevators go up in a certain pattern every once in a while....

Crater Creator: In that case, you can cut down on the number of polygons by only using what you need to make a "poking" shape....

Alan: Is there anyway to make 400 platforms in a map?


As far as i can tell only one person gave a suggestion on how to make more platforms.
Its just like the story of the grasshopper and the octopus. All year long the grasshopper kept burying acorns for winter while the octopus mooched off his girlfriend and watched TV. Then the winter came, and the grasshopper died, and the octopus ate all his acorns and also he got a racecar. Is any of this getting through to you?
Favorite quote
ASYMPOTATOES http://asympotatoes.blogspot.com/
[viral]
User avatar

megabyte
Asympotatoes, Mars

Post Jul 14th '08, 19:40

Alan wrote:King Kidtofu, what is most, random, funny, and serious shit EVAH?



If you don't know now, you never will because you killed it >.>
En Taro Adun,
Executor.


Im dead, man!
User avatar

Kidtofu
Virginia

Post Jul 14th '08, 21:21

Ugh,


Anyone arguing over the internet is stupid.


Megabyte, if you don't like what Alan says, don't go into topics posted by him. You're not being constructive, as you said you were, and you act as though every single person in these forums shares your view.

Alan, you do kinda go out there in the Chat forum. Also, don't bother justifying yourself to other people. It's a waste of effort and makes you look more foolish than in the first place. Stop trying so hard.


Really, Megabyte's the wrong one. But, who gives a damn? There's enough of an argument against that to argue for days before coming to an end.

Just stop trying to participate in supporting negative stupidity. That's for the best.
I am not allowed to log in unless I am logged in. WTF.
You are wrong. Not 2.5. Five.

Also I am not dead.
User avatar

MasterYo1

Post Jul 14th '08, 22:29

MasterYo1, that was by far the nicest thing you have said on the pfhorums! But there's one problem.

I spent one hour to make a picture that would prove Megabyte wrong again... now I can't post it. That was a huge waste of time. Oh well.

Hey, Hellboy is on FX!
Ignorance creates the deluded.
User avatar

Alan

Post Jul 14th '08, 23:36

MasterYo1 + Alan = BFF?
User avatar

$lave

Post Jul 15th '08, 01:00

$lave wrote:MasterYo1 + Alan = BFF?

Eww

I'm not sure if Alan has any friends. The truth hurts.
Childhood is not a race. It's a journey.
User avatar

The Thug

Post Jul 15th '08, 02:55

This is Unbelievable.
Marathon Player Since 1995.

If You Are Always Dying in The Game, You Are Not a Bad Player, You Are Learning.
User avatar

Sharkie Lino
Connecticut

Post Jul 15th '08, 03:10

$lave wrote:MasterYo1 + Alan = BFF?



I'd watch that porno.
En Taro Adun,
Executor.


Im dead, man!
User avatar

Kidtofu
Virginia

Post Jul 16th '08, 03:39

King Kidtofu wrote:...porno.

Where?!
User avatar

1337 n00b
London, England

Post Jul 16th '08, 08:07

MasterYo1 wrote:the internet is stupid.


iawtc
dude, seriously. dude.
User avatar

thermoplyae

Post Jul 17th '08, 01:38

Alan wrote:King Kidtofu, what is most, random, funny, and serious shit EVAH?

Your very existence.
Last edited by logan on Jul 17th '08, 01:41, edited 1 time in total.


User avatar

logan

Post Jul 17th '08, 13:45

Chat = Infinitys

Just found out.
~if I had a rocket launcher, I'd make someone~
User avatar

epstein
North Carolina

Post Jul 17th '08, 13:48

epstein wrote:Chat = Infinitys

Just found out.


Pretty much. I'm surprised this hasn't been moved or locked.
Image

QUOTE(Alan)
So that means ALL YOU PEOPLE who AGREED WITH W'RKNCACNTER ARE STUPID, AND THAT MEANS HE'S IGNORANT, AND THAT MEANS ALL YOU PEOPLE WHO AGREED WITH HIM ARE IGNORANT TOO! So I'm not ignorant which makes me not diluted. YOU ARE.[/quote]
DeepThought

Post Apr 21st '09, 04:00

This site is very cool throughout the Internet by a hot girl Clik
Gypegitte

Post Apr 23rd '09, 06:24

This site is very cool throughout the Internet by a hot girl Clik
Isomssorshedo

Post Apr 24th '09, 12:06

This site is very cool throughout the Internet by a hot girl Clik
SeerLogewrage

Post Apr 24th '09, 15:02

These spam posts are very much without grammar by a spam bot Clik
Last edited by Drictelt on Jun 3rd '09, 19:34, edited 1 time in total.
Eternal - Xmas I - Xmas II - Xmas III - Victory Dance IV - Winter I: The Venom - KTA III - Phoenix - somewhere in the heavens, waiting: The Syndicate
User avatar

Drictelt

Post Jun 2nd '09, 01:28

... and that's when the lesbians started making out and I found five dollars.
GOT MUSIC? I compose. CLICK HERE! Download my music free or request something tailored to your specifications by PMing me.
SynthNinja

Post Jun 2nd '09, 02:48

sounds like your lucky day.
D?rovací tvá?í.

Fobo: I find it hard to keep a sentence down under two paragraphs.
User avatar

tehWastedJamacan
SuFu, SD

Post Jun 4th '09, 00:05

Anyone else wish Alan was still around?
Meta

Post Jun 4th '09, 01:50

Meta wrote:Anyone else wish Alan was still around?


Yes. I miss the little guy...

Maybe this will bring him back :

Alan wrote:
QUOTE(Alan @ Feb 1 2008, 08:14 PM)
Also why is Bridget a guy yet he looks so pretty?

Image
User avatar

Bridget
Another World

PreviousNext

Return to TCBY



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users