OMG

For stupid topics only.

Post Jun 4th '09, 03:18

Bridget wrote:Yes. I miss the little guy...

Maybe this will bring him back :

*Blushes.* I'd be the little guy.
Last edited by Meta on Jun 4th '09, 03:19, edited 1 time in total.
Meta

Post Jun 4th '09, 05:44

W wrote:Where have you been brudget?

Re-playing Oblivion mostly.

Currently have a level 46 Argonian Crusader. More than half way to level 47. I regret not making a custom class...

Besides that, it seems like my IRC client doesn't want to connect to Freenode. Don't know what the fuck is going on there.
Alan wrote:
QUOTE(Alan @ Feb 1 2008, 08:14 PM)
Also why is Bridget a guy yet he looks so pretty?

Bridget
Another World

Post Jun 4th '09, 21:46

jun-nyan(aichi hongen), kore ha totemo ii shashin desu ga, chotto bikkurishita yo. anata no ashi ni naka de mieru, tsugi no shashin mo chotto shimete kudasai. kono kiru mono ha ii to omou, demo anata no mune ga chisakute, ookii ni natte kudasaimasen ka?

I'll need to add this picture to the too much eroguro topic.
Last edited by acks45 on Jun 5th '09, 02:41, edited 1 time in total.
acks45
20 Minowere Dr. Fromidlov, Canada.

Post Jun 5th '09, 00:20

ack45 wrote:watarase-kun, kore ha totemo ii shashin desu ga, chotto bikkurishita yo. anata no ashi ni naka de mieru, tsugi no shashin mo chotto shimete kudasai. kono kiru mono ha ii to omou, demo anata no mune ga chisakute, ookii ni natte kudasaimasen ka?

Don't call me "watarase-kun", please. Call me "jun-nyan" instead. "jun-chan" and "jun-kyun" are acceptable too.

Japanese is really painful to read when it's written out in romaji. Appleswitch needs to fix that shit already.

As for my "mune", I started taking hormones about a month ago, so it's only a matter of time.
Alan wrote:

Bridget
Another World

Post Jun 5th '09, 02:46

edited lats post.

and yes, he needs to fix as was stated in that other post( utf-8 errors)
acks45

Post Jun 5th '09, 13:05

Bridget wrote:Re-playing Oblivion mostly.

Currently have a level 46 Argonian Crusader. More than half way to level 47. I regret not making a custom class...

Besides that, it seems like my IRC client doesn't want to connect to Freenode. Don't know what the fuck is going on there.

Most pre-made classes are hard to level and get the 5+ attribute bonus, so I hear your regret.

Im going to replay oblivion some day as a highelf with the atronach star-sign. It gives you an
insane ammount of mana, and the 50% spell absorbtion covers the weaknesses of the highelf class.

goran

Post Jun 5th '09, 15:20

Being hard to level is a good thing in so many ways though. you always level up your minor skills to maximize your stat increase in between levels, monters aren't nearly as tough in the places where you don't want them to be, are two good examples of this.
acks45

Post Jun 5th '09, 17:49

goran wrote:Im going to replay oblivion some day as a highelf with the atronach star-sign.

That's a pretty good idea actually. Never thought of that.

I still prefer Argonians though, due to their water-breathing, poison immunity, and high disease resistance. That's a lot of stuff that I don't have to worry about while playing.

ack45 wrote:Being hard to level is a good thing in so many ways though. you always level up your minor skills to maximize your stat increase in between levels, monters aren't nearly as tough in the places where you don't want them to be, are two good examples of this.

I prefer to get my level up as quickly as possible, so the loot will get better. Besides, I like tougher monsters.

One of my favorite things to do in the game is to get as many invincible NPCs as possible to follow me everywhere I go. I've only been able to get a maximum of 3 at once though (Martin, Jauffre, and Maglir). They can get a bit annoying sometimes (when they pick up bows or staffs, or get stuck somewhere), but it's nice to have them around to help fight/distract monsters. Then I can just sneak around and get all the treasure chests without having to worry, and sneak attack the monsters while they're distracted. They also provide some comic relief when they get stuck in traps, assault one another, start attacking guards/townspeople, etc.

I also try to become a vampire as soon as possible, since even stage 1 vampirism is like gaining 5 extra levels, plus the new abilities you get are nice (I love Hunter's Sight). Just need to remember to feed once after every wait/rest. It's important to cure it before your stats and major skills max out though. But once that's done, it's back to being a vampire.
Last edited by Bridget on Jun 6th '09, 08:54, edited 1 time in total.
Alan wrote:

Bridget
Another World

Post Jun 6th '09, 14:07

I love that mastery in sneak makes you do 600% more damage in sneak attacks. With a good mana reg. and one invisibility spell you can abuse the fuck out of the 6x multiplier.

The sneak skill is so easy to train too. When you need to take a break from the game, put the character in a dark corner at night. Put a book on the controller so the character sneaks very very slowly. When you come back, you'll have gained 10-30 levels. :D

goran

Post Jun 8th '09, 10:36

acks45

Post Jun 8th '09, 17:52

I posted this because I was scared my house was cursed Megabyte. And what you said wasn't constructive at all. It was deconstructive.
Attachments
cover.jpg
cover.jpg (13.08 KiB) Viewed 2248 times
Last edited by eliasj on Jun 8th '09, 17:53, edited 1 time in total.
Durability

eliasj

Previous

Return to TCBY