wasabi?

Wasabi
British Columbia , Canada

Post Jul 17th '08, 20:14

Wasabi!!! [MLaugh]
Ignorance creates the deluded.

Alan

Post Jul 17th '08, 20:16

I thought the infinitys had the same rules as the rest of the forums, including the no spam rule.

QUOTE(Alan)
So that means ALL YOU PEOPLE who AGREED WITH W'RKNCACNTER ARE STUPID, AND THAT MEANS HE'S IGNORANT, AND THAT MEANS ALL YOU PEOPLE WHO AGREED WITH HIM ARE IGNORANT TOO! So I'm not ignorant which makes me not diluted. YOU ARE.[/quote]
DeepThought

Post Jul 17th '08, 20:51

This place is for stupid topics only.

EDIT: I mean seriously, this IS infinitys, is spam honestly gonna spoil this forum?
I mean because, this place is so full of intellectual content.
Last edited by MoppyPuppy on Jul 17th '08, 20:54, edited 1 time in total.
MoppyPuppy
Lake Nebagamon, WI

Post Jul 17th '08, 21:10

This goes beyond the level of a stupid topic. This is a topic with no point whatsoever.

QUOTE(Alan)
So that means ALL YOU PEOPLE who AGREED WITH W'RKNCACNTER ARE STUPID, AND THAT MEANS HE'S IGNORANT, AND THAT MEANS ALL YOU PEOPLE WHO AGREED WITH HIM ARE IGNORANT TOO! So I'm not ignorant which makes me not diluted. YOU ARE.[/quote]
DeepThought

Post Jul 17th '08, 23:04

DeepThought wrote:This goes beyond the level of a stupid topic. This is a topic with no point whatsoever.

You know. Just forget it. I'm not gonna argue with you.
By all means, continue your noble crusade to rid the Infinitys forums of pointless topics. I'm sure your making a difference in the world. *claps*
Forum Police powers activate!
MoppyPuppy
Lake Nebagamon, WI

Post Jul 18th '08, 02:23

MoppyPuppy wrote:You know. Just forget it. I'm not gonna argue with you.
By all means, continue your noble crusade to rid the Infinitys forums of pointless topics. I'm sure your making a difference in the world. *claps*
Forum Police powers activate!

Crusade? A slight over-exaggeration.

And I would have to agree with DeepThought on this one. Even pointless topics can be discussed. There is nothing to discuss here, hence making it a waste of forum space.

Oh and the only reason I even deigned to post was because I find it very surprising that you choose to defend such worthlessness. I think you'd make a good psychology project for someone one day.
If you would like to help the MaraPiD project, send me a personal message.

Download the Marathon: Pathways into Darkness Beta:
http://rapidshare.com/files/48405034/MPiD_Version_0.5.zip

Winter_Wolf
The inner catacombs of a dark pyramid.

Post Jul 18th '08, 04:14

this is as pointless as i am

...in other words, this is as pathetic as it gets
Never take life seriously. Nobody gets out alive anyway.

VirtualX1
no

Post Jul 18th '08, 12:31

Winter_Wolf wrote:Oh and the only reason I even deigned to post was because I find it very surprising that you choose to defend such worthlessness. I think you'd make a good psychology project for someone one day.

Come now, arguing on the internet about nothing and spamming on random boards is how many young people on the internet express themselves. Keep in mind that most people need some way of expressing themselves, and the world's growing population of nerds has chosen the internet as its place to do so. I am sure RyokoTK understood this when he locked the Pigeon Lounge, and didn't really mean to disappoint anyone; he just didn't want the Pfhorums to descend to 4chan's level.
Last edited by Shadowbreaker on Jul 18th '08, 12:33, edited 1 time in total.

Shadowbreaker
Melbourne, Victoria

Post Jul 18th '08, 13:18

Shadowbreaker wrote:Come now, arguing on the internet about nothing and spamming on random boards is how many young people on the internet express themselves. Keep in mind that most people need some way of expressing themselves, and the world's growing population of nerds has chosen the internet as its place to do so. I am sure RyokoTK understood this when he locked the Pigeon Lounge, and didn't really mean to disappoint anyone; he just didn't want the Pfhorums to descend to 4chan's level.

I do understand. I discovered that arguing on the internet was a pointless endeavor many, many years ago and that no matter how solid a source or fact you presented it seemed no one really cared. I was just surprised, as sometimes happens, that they would stoop so low as to argue that a topic such as this one was something worth defending. I don't quite understand this need to defend everything stupid. Why not show your intelligence once in while? Ah well, I really don't care that much, this is just one of rare cases where I just felt like chiming in. Oh and your points are very valid Shadowbreaker.
If you would like to help the MaraPiD project, send me a personal message.

Download the Marathon: Pathways into Darkness Beta:
http://rapidshare.com/files/48405034/MPiD_Version_0.5.zip

Winter_Wolf
The inner catacombs of a dark pyramid.

Post Jul 18th '08, 16:03

Dudes, you think this topic is pointless?

Look what this topic has done already, there are over 4 four paragraphs with medium amounts of thought so far.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Also, isn't Wasabi a sauce? What does it mean?

Wasabi!!
Ignorance creates the deluded.

Alan

Post Jul 18th '08, 17:57

Alan wrote:Dudes, you think this topic is pointless?

Look what this topic has done already, there are over 4 four paragraphs with medium amounts of thought so far.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Also, isn't Wasabi a sauce? What does it mean?

http://bighouse.bungie.org/red/wasdurandal.mov
Marathoner325
British Columbia, Canada

Post Jul 19th '08, 15:16

Magnum

Return to TCBY