MEATBALL...

For stupid topics only.

Post Apr 7th '09, 01:01

MEATBALL SUB! MEATBALL SUB! MEATBALL SUB! MEATBALL SUB!

(because hoagie and grinder are stupid names for a sandwich)
GOT MUSIC? I compose. CLICK HERE! Download my music free or request something tailored to your specifications by PMing me.
SynthNinja

Post Apr 7th '09, 01:16

</a>
Attachments
Yourspeed.gif
Yourspeed.gif (10.16 KiB) Viewed 3921 times
Last edited by acks45 on Apr 7th '09, 01:41, edited 1 time in total.
acks45
20 Minowere Dr. Fromidlov, Canada.

Post Apr 7th '09, 01:42

You know nothing of my work!
GOT MUSIC? I compose. CLICK HERE! Download my music free or request something tailored to your specifications by PMing me.
SynthNinja

Post Apr 7th '09, 02:07

Your altitude is too high, you are no longer "on-the-ball". Correct your altitude or be forced to perform a "touch-and-go".
No go, no go, you missed all the bolters, perform a touch-and-go and move to the wave-off pattern and wait for instructions.
The Pf'hak - Read it.
Science technology jargon physics.

LegacyTyphoon

Post Apr 7th '09, 02:26

See what happens when you follow directions?
SynthNinja

Post Apr 7th '09, 04:07

the weather forecast:
acks45

Post Apr 7th '09, 04:31

ack45 wrote:the weather forecast:

Reminds me of my childhood.
Alan wrote:
QUOTE(Alan @ Feb 1 2008, 08:14 PM)
Also why is Bridget a guy yet he looks so pretty?

Bridget
Another World

Post Apr 7th '09, 05:24

wow, hahaha. should you contact child services?
acks45

Post Apr 7th '09, 05:52

SynthNinja wrote:You know nothing of my work!

your electronique and fugue is pretty good, you should try to combine the two into one song progressively so that it goes:
fugue-flute-sugu-bass-flute/bas-fugue-fugue- flute/bass-flute- fugue-end
where fugue is without flute or bass
or something like that.

neither of these sound like tocatta and fugue but i get the feeling thats because you didnt listen to it for inspiration.
Bridget plays Bach, pay particular attention to the dexterity of the wrists.
acks45

Post Apr 7th '09, 21:53

Cool piece, are you familiar with this one? I like the video. EDIT: I know Bach didn't write this, btw

I am also a performer of Bach, but being a pianist, it's a whole different ballgame. I am most familiar with his inventions and sinfonias. I have performed a slightly modified version of the Little Fugue in G Minor (that's not my performance by the way), if you listen closely enough you will realize that unless your hands are abnormally gigantic, it's impossible for one person to perform all the parts on a piano (that's why pipe organs have those foot-pedal keyboards) as they are written- I've tried.

Thanks for your input. By any chance, have you played around with a program called Audacity? I have it, but I don't use it much because the main software I use to write music is sophisticated and stand-alone. It is possible to use Audacity to make remixes, but I doubt the sound quality would be that good, since it's a free program. I may consider combining the two versions of Fugue Electrique I did at some point. I might throw in another track if I do that though, or change up the drums more often.
Last edited by SynthNinja on Apr 7th '09, 21:54, edited 1 time in total.
SynthNinja

Post Apr 7th '09, 22:47

Alan wrote:

Bridget
Another World

Post Apr 8th '09, 03:12

SynthNinja

Post Apr 9th '09, 09:02

i am fairly familiar with most electronic music that cambefore 2002,

as for little fugue, I used to play the crap out of captain comic, so yes i know this one.

my frined just showed me this its brilliant art, to watch/listen to at the same time, but its horrible pictures and horrible music if you liten to them seperately
when you realise the picture is the audio specturm of the sound you are listening to it becomes art.... but until then its jsut.. i dunno, lets just say i wouldnt pay $10 to go to a rave that played this music, unless the were taking live infrared pictures of the audience and converting them into audio spectrums and playing the sound back with music overlayed in real time, which would be extremely cool to see not listen too but see.
acks45

Post Apr 10th '09, 01:10

If you liked what your friend was talking about, check out Project M if you haven't already. It's an open-source music visualizer for iTunes, but I think they may also have ported it to other music players. It was derived from a program called Milkdrop, the Marathon of the music visualizer category. It is by far the most superior visualizer available (and it's FREE). Even Nintendo is using a lightweight version of it, as mentioned on their page. This would be great stuff to put into the psychedelic spaceship levels, if somehow we could incorporate the code. Marathon could use some sort of a customizable music play-list.
SynthNinja

Post Apr 10th '09, 06:16

[spnkr] [spnkr] [spnkr] [spnkr] [spnkr] ALL HAIL THE HOLY CHEESE CAKE, CREATOR OF OUR UNIVERSE AND SAVIOR OF MANKIND! [spnkr] [spnkr] [spnkr] [spnkr] [spnkr]
Meta

Post Apr 10th '09, 06:36

I eat holy cheese cakes for dessert.
Alan wrote:

Bridget
Another World

Post Apr 10th '09, 11:46

They're good with some toasted scarabs and a hostie.
Eternal - Xmas I - Xmas II - Xmas III - Victory Dance IV - Winter I: The Venom - KTA III - Phoenix - somewhere in the heavens, waiting: The Syndicate

Drictelt

Post Apr 10th '09, 22:54

Breakfast is the most important meal of the day.
Thank the sun that went nova so that Earth could have iron and silicon.

effigy

Post Apr 11th '09, 18:43

SynthNinja

Post Apr 11th '09, 23:48

You fail synthninja. Check your link address.
Last edited by acks45 on Apr 11th '09, 23:48, edited 1 time in total.
acks45

Post Apr 12th '09, 02:32

You all fail in the eyes of they great cheese cake.
On a similar note to the hosties thing, many of the followers of the great cheese cake have been harassed to no end by the rich hatted one who has denied himself carnal pleasures with anyone over the age of 8. Could someone tell him to leave us alone?
Meta

Post Apr 12th '09, 03:59

ack45 wrote:You fail synthninja. Check your link address.

No. I am lazy.
SynthNinja

Return to TCBY