Wow Vista Fail.

For stupid topics only.

Post Apr 21st '09, 10:01

So my Friend coded this MUD from Scratch and He wanted me to check it out. Unfortunately when I tried to use a telnet address in vista it didnt work... what a shame. it's only really a chatline at the moment, but coding it from scratch is no small feat.

<edit: if you know what that is and how to connect to it, you'll know what to do to make the link work. /edit>
Last edited by acks45 on Apr 21st '09, 10:03, edited 1 time in total.
acks45
20 Minowere Dr. Fromidlov, Canada.

Post Apr 21st '09, 11:05

You guys find the stupidest ways to put Windows down on these forums. Try installing a telnet client or doing this:
http://www.bridgetonova.com/2007/09/how-to...t-in-vista.html
The cake was a lie, until I ate it...
Just cause I like Windows and Microsoft doesn't make me any less of a Marathon fan!

Idkbutlike2
Reisterstown, MD USA

Post Apr 21st '09, 12:50

Idkbutlike2 wrote:You guys find the stupidest ways to put Windows down on these forums. Try installing a telnet client or doing this:
http://www.bridgetonova.com/2007/09/how-to...t-in-vista.html

If he's using Windows, then how is he putting it down? Obviously he thinks it's good enough to use, and is simply commenting on a lack of a function that was in previous versions.
I have been wading in a long river and my feet are wet.

L'howon
Somewhere outside the Citadel Of Antiquity

Post Apr 21st '09, 14:19

Just like I love apple and I feel the urge to comment on the lack of functionality OS X has over previous versions in playing Classic OS games like Cosmic Osmo >=(

And basilisk doesn't do any good when you're using it on Windows and doesn't emulate the music right.
Last edited by VikingBoyBilly on Apr 21st '09, 14:21, edited 1 time in total.
VikingBoyBilly

Post Apr 21st '09, 19:27

I don't want to click on any link called "Bridget-O-Nova" ....
acks45
20 Minowere Dr. Fromidlov, Canada.

Return to TCBY