I've missed a lot, please fill me in.

For stupid topics only.

Post Apr 21st '09, 21:27

I was told this place shat itself to death.

Is it still the cesspool it was a year ago?
Oh hey a userbar is it still 2007? man I can time travel
blooregardo wrote:
QUOTE(blooregardo @ Mar 8 2008, 12:55 AM)
it's "blooregardo," motherfucker. Say it wrong again and I'll eat your pancreas.

Blooregardo

Post Apr 21st '09, 22:41

It's blooregard Q. Kazoo! [MGrin]

Haven't I seen you on some other forum? Was it ZDOOM forums or gamefaqs or something?
VikingBoyBilly

Post Apr 21st '09, 22:49

Well, luckily this community has generally improved over the course of the last few months; many of the trolls and idiots that were here before have left and have been replaced by more intelligent people. And a new Pfhorumser named "uescsuperhuman" is doing a third-party remake of Marathon, there's a new scenario in the making titled Marathon: Nova by $lave and CryoS. And also a few other important things such as this and this. The latter of which is because of the unfortunate and sudden increase in spambots invading this forum. And if you didn't like the CLIQUE before, you don't really have to worry about them being a problem since Ryoko has left and community members such as Appleswitch and Claude Errera are in charge of various Marathon websites. There is also a new
Traxus page. That summarizes most of the key events of this community for the last year or so. And I'm glad to see someone come back. :-)
Marathoner325
British Columbia, Canada

Post Apr 21st '09, 23:34

Marathoner325 wrote:remake

Not at all a remake....
acks45
20 Minowere Dr. Fromidlov, Canada.

Post Apr 22nd '09, 00:43

So, pretty much, it's still a Godforsaken Hell hole.
Major Pedro

Post Apr 22nd '09, 01:41

Marathoner325 wrote:Well, luckily this community has generally improved over the course of the last few months; many of the trolls and idiots that were here before have left and have been replaced by more intelligent people. And a new Pfhorumser named "uescsuperhuman" is doing a third-party remake of Marathon, there's a new scenario in the making titled Marathon: Nova by $lave and CryoS. And also a few other important things such as this and this. The latter of which is because of the unfortunate and sudden increase in spambots invading this forum. And if you didn't like the CLIQUE before, you don't really have to worry about them being a problem since Ryoko has left and community members such as Appleswitch and Claude Errera are in charge of various Marathon websites. There is also a new
Traxus page. That summarizes most of the key events of this community for the last year or so. And I'm glad to see someone come back. :-)

I'm disappointed Marathon: Syndicate didn't get a mention in there.
I have been wading in a long river and my feet are wet.

L'howon
Somewhere outside the Citadel Of Antiquity

Post Apr 22nd '09, 02:47

Last edited by effigy on Apr 22nd '09, 02:49, edited 1 time in total.
Thank the sun that went nova so that Earth could have iron and silicon.

effigy

Post Apr 22nd '09, 06:28

Where's Winter I? :(

Shadowbreaker
Melbourne, Victoria

Post Apr 22nd '09, 16:35

I found it!
Thank the sun that went nova so that Earth could have iron and silicon.

effigy

Post Apr 22nd '09, 18:49

Where's Winter I? :(

That was just a formality
Last edited by Drictelt on Apr 22nd '09, 18:51, edited 1 time in total.
Eternal - Xmas I - Xmas II - Xmas III - Victory Dance IV - Winter I: The Venom - KTA III - Phoenix - somewhere in the heavens, waiting: The Syndicate

Drictelt

Return to TCBY