On matters relating to The Pfhorums

For stupid topics only.

Post May 13th '09, 01:21

Only history will tell.
Last edited by L'howon on May 13th '09, 01:22, edited 1 time in total.
I have been wading in a long river and my feet are wet.

L'howon
Somewhere outside the Citadel Of Antiquity

Post May 13th '09, 01:40

your map is incorrect.
acks45
20 Minowere Dr. Fromidlov, Canada.

Post May 13th '09, 20:31

hey hey, jeje, nice one, Lh´owon, can you tell me where did you find the modula tall font from Marathon, please dude!!! Ive been lokin for it for ages now...

freakmean16

Post May 13th '09, 23:26

ack45 wrote:your map is incorrect.
You forgot to capitalize "You"
'freakmean16' wrote:hey hey, jeje, nice one, Lh´owon, can you tell me where did you find the modula tall font from Marathon, please dude!!! Ive been lokin for it for ages now...
A friend of mine named Chingolo is a Pro at making it.
Last edited by L'howon on May 13th '09, 23:26, edited 1 time in total.

L'howon

Post May 14th '09, 03:10

By the power not actually vested in me by any existent or at all authoritive institution I now pronounce you, Lh'owon, to be the Official Pfhorums Historian.
Last edited by Meta on May 14th '09, 03:11, edited 1 time in total.
Meta

Post May 14th '09, 15:43

Meta wrote:By the power not actually vested in me by any existent or at all authoritive institution I now pronounce you, Lh'owon, to be the Official Pfhorums Historian.

My first act will be to catalogue all the Hot French Sisters, and record meetings of the Pretty Committee.
Last edited by L'howon on May 14th '09, 15:50, edited 1 time in total.

L'howon

Post May 15th '09, 01:33

what i mean is your map, its modern, germany had a pocket blocked off by poland in 1937/8, despite what you mighthave heard it took more than two weeks to take all of poland.

hitler started by liberating german areas of poland before he blitzed it...

also there was no czech republic back then, or slovakia, but i bet you can guess what i mean there.

as a side note, i'm writing on a touch screen so its a little slow to care about All thecapitals.
acks45

Post May 15th '09, 15:40

ack45 wrote:what i mean is your map, its modern, germany had a pocket blocked off by poland in 1937/8, despite what you mighthave heard it took more than two weeks to take all of poland.

hitler started by liberating german areas of poland before he blitzed it...

also there was no czech republic back then, or slovakia, but i bet you can guess what i mean there.

as a side note, i'm writing on a touch screen so its a little slow to care about All thecapitals.

Way to ruin the joke.
I'm familiar with the fact that even though Hitler wanted to utilize a "Lightning War" approach, several of the European countries he attacked held off the German troops for weeks. (Poland, Netherlands, etc.) Wiki-quote, "The Netherlands and Belgium were overrun using blitzkrieg tactics in a few weeks" which is really humorous because the whole tactic of blitzkrieg was to constantly keep moving and conquer within several days, not weeks, which you implied somewhat.

L'howon

Post May 17th '09, 03:17

close, what i meant was that he captured part of poland using politics in the years before he initiated a]bitzkrieg on poland. after that it took a fortnight(literally 14 days) to capture everthing(warsaw wasraw ground by the time the luftwafte was done with it)
acks45

Post May 17th '09, 03:19

captured parts rather. normally he would turn the german populated bits against thier respectuve governments and take them without havving to shoot any bullets at all
acks45

Post May 18th '09, 19:35

Also the country's called poland and not pfhorums.
Eternal - Xmas I - Xmas II - Xmas III - Victory Dance IV - Winter I: The Venom - KTA III - Phoenix - somewhere in the heavens, waiting: The Syndicate

Drictelt

Post May 20th '09, 15:48

lol.
acks45

Return to TCBY