A thread of praise for our dear leader, Kim Jong Il

For stupid topics only.
gmanyo
Mjolnir Mark IV

SynthNinja
Cyborg

I knew it! Texaco was behind this whole thing.
GOT MUSIC? I compose. CLICK HERE! Download my music free or request something tailored to your specifications by PMing me.
riserobotrise
Cyborg

SynthNinja wrote:I knew it! Texaco was behind this whole thing.
does look like the texico logo,
SynthNinja
Cyborg

I forgot to mention... the downside of being a totalitarian leader is that nobody wants to be honest with you about your taste in fashion, especially when it comes to optical accessories.

and also that nobody wants to tell you that you look like one of your parents was a fish.
Last edited by SynthNinja on Feb 27th '10, 04:41, edited 1 time in total.
GOT MUSIC? I compose. CLICK HERE! Download my music free or request something tailored to your specifications by PMing me.
gmanyo
Mjolnir Mark IV

SynthNinja wrote:I forgot to mention... the downside of being a totalitarian leader is that nobody wants to be honest with you about your taste in fashion, especially when it comes to optical accessories.

and also that nobody wants to tell you that you look like one of your parents was a fish.
I dunno, man. Those tinted specks in the middle are makin' me a little woody, if you know what I mean (and if you don't, what I mean is that the second picture of Kim Jong Il in my original post is giving me an erection because I think his glasses are sexually attractive).
ellio7t
Cyborg

SynthNinja wrote:I forgot to mention... the downside of being a totalitarian leader is that nobody wants to be honest with you about your taste in fashion, especially when it comes to optical accessories.
Looks to me like he shops on Melrose with all the hipsters.
words
Dis
Mjolnir Mark IV

I really preferred it when that thread about the hot traps was in View New Posts. Jerk.
function rate() { x = document.getElementsByClassName('current-rating'); for (var i in x) { x.style.cssText = "width: 25px"; x.innerHTML = "Currently 1/5 Stars."; } }

if (document.URL != "http://www.simplici7y.com/reviews") window.onload = rate;
Horkeldorf
Cyborg

Now why can't we all be as stylish as Kim Jong Il?