Deleted posts and threads from the beginning until the creation of the Archives category.

Post Apr 27th '10, 07:35

I THINK THIS IS COOL AND ALL IT REFRESHED WHAT I THOUGHT ABOUT ALIENS FOR REAL I THOUGHT THEY WERE JUST IN THE OLD ONE BUT YOU MADE THEM REALLY IN THIS MOD MAP THING PACK INSTALLATION PATCH PACK PACK I WANT YOU TO PUT YOUR GAME IN A PACK WITH OTHERS TO I CAN MAKE MY OWN THING AND PUT IN THJETE BUT YOU NEED TO MAKE SURE IT DOESNT GET LOST CAUSE I AM A SERVIUS MAN AND YOU NEED TO RESPECT MY OPINIONS AND IM DIFFERENT SO IM SPECIAL AND SPECIAL CARE IS NEEDED FOR ME OKAY SO WHEN YOU PUT THIS GAME INTO A PACK OR WHATEVER THIS IS LIKE A MAP OR MOD OR PATCH OR PACK PACK JUST TAKE CARE AND TRY NOT TO MAKE FUN OF ME CAUS EIM HAD ENOUGH BUT DONT TAKE THIS THE WRONG WAY I WANT IT TO WORK WITH MACS CAUSE I LIKE THEM ALOT SEE MAKSFOREVER IN MY NA EM ITS ALMOST LIKE MACSFOREVER BUT THAT NAME I DIDNT LIKE FOR FOR NO REASION K BYE MAKE SURE YOU RWAESD READ THIS SORRY TU TYPO IT DOES THAT SOMETIMES AND THIS FHOGKEAS PUT OF AONCTROL AT THAT POINT.
think diferent steve job

maksforever
cali for reals man

Return to 2006/01/22 - 2011/04/16