Deleted posts and threads from the beginning until the creation of the Archives category.

Post Feb 7th '11, 22:20

I don't even know what to say here.

Hopper already explained how difficult and unlikely colored lighting is. That didn't stop you from making another thread about it. He was kind enough not to point out how painfully obvious a feature suggestion it is--I'm not sure how you think we made it all these years without thinking of it, when every engine newer than Unreal has it.

I would give you the benefit of the doubt and assume the first time was a hasty post that you could have thought through better, but I don't know how to explain this one. It's as if you are trying to cause trouble.

This notion is further reinforced by the fact that you list another feature that I've explained many times where it stands: Visual Mode in Weland.

For added measure, you imply that Aleph One can open Marathon maps, which would be obvious to you is not true had you:
  • Actually tried it
  • Read the feature requests for Aleph One, one of the oldest of which is Marathon file compatibility
  • Stopped a moment to consider why M1A1 exists
To top all this off, your tone: you don't even ask whether things are reasonable or not (of course we already explained why two aren't, are you going to keep asking until you get a different answer?), you just demand they be implemented. Aleph One should do this. Weland should do that.

Honestly, it's difficult to come to any conclusion but that you're trying to cause a flamewar by starting this thread. I probably should have just locked it rather than replying.
Last edited by treellama on Feb 7th '11, 22:22, edited 1 time in total.

treellama
Pittsburgh

Return to 2006/01/22 - 2011/04/16