Problem with MAG Innovision Monitor

Deleted posts and threads from the beginning until the creation of the Archives category.
Kidtofu
Cyborg

Hello people! If you don't know, I , Kidofu, been kinda having a short period of...how should a this...."Sick Days" where most of my body, mind, soul, and property have been having problems such as problems with my brother, back issues (don't think I need a reduction or anything, though :P ), constant coughing, my 360 protection trials, and my broken monitor. Even though most of these I have finally dealt with and mostly came out winning, the only thing gettin' on my nerves is my monitor, which is really holding me back from completely playing marathon and other games such as Starcraft.

Now, Heres basically the...um...."Low Down".... My mother bought me a 19'' MAG Innovision TFT LCD Flat Panel monitor with TCO'03 displays(Bought from Best Buy) about 6 to 9 months ago as a kinda present because she knew I hated my Other MAG monitor because of a piercing sound that came from it. When she bought me this, she also got me a wireless keyboard and mouse, an internal 160 Gb Hard drive.

Anyway, about a few months ago, My mother saw some nasty stuff on a monitor so she sprayed it with some kind of solution and wiped it down.

About a few weeks later, my monitor started acting strangely, such as constant flickering, almost every second getting slightly darker and darker till the whole screen goes completely black even though the green light still says its on. Now, usually, when it blanks out, if I were turn is on before about 3 minutes have passed, it would come on, looking as though nothing was wrong with it, and then blank out 3 seconds later, and then i would have to wait another 3 minutes. When I DO wait for the 3 minutes to pass and then turn it on, it also looks flawless, but then, when a few minutes pass, it starts flickering again, starting the cycle. I am currently still using it.

Please can somebody, anybody, give me some advice on this situation. Even giving me monitor names and prices could help! Please...I want to play with no problems again...... :(
En Taro Adun,
Executor.

Im dead, man!