jello

Introduce yourself here!
pfhornikator
Spazeroid

im a long time player, my dad ordered marathon and doom 2 from mac mall way back in the day. i actually had one of the first editions that came with no box. doom 2 was delayed for a year, so they ended up shipping just marathon and i played the hell out of it.

it ran pretty well on the performa we had. i can remember doing some basic modding with custom crosshairs and shotgun pistols, it was a lot of fun. and i can remember waiting all night for the marathon 2 demo to download off eworld, massive as it was for the time.

anyways i got nostalgic recently and downloaded aleph one and it is pretty great. initially i was struggling to get the game running at native res and with a little controller weirdness but i managed to work around it. i played through the first 2 games on normal this past few days and its cool to see how well they hold up. i started infinity tonight and that first level is still a maze.

so ill be around more than likely, im thinking about trying to build a launcher for the trilogy, if i have the time. maybe make a few maps at least, but energy and motivation come and go for that sort of thing these days.
ukimalefu
Mjolnir Mark IV

[MUp]
HelviusRufus
Cyborg

Hope you enjoy your stay.
Be sure to investigate all the links on the home page.
There are a whole bunch of scenarios; some better than others, but all have interest.
And some have nothing to do with the marathon per se.
Cura ut valeas.
I just play 'em; I don't know how they work.