Unoffical Hello Thread

Introduce yourself here!
shongshong
Vidmaster

THE PHANTOM wrote: yah THE PHANTOM got baned from the last of thes fprohurms. im back and ill bechave! proms.
THE PHANTOM wrote: hello i am THE PHANTOM i am good at marararthon so lok out don't mess on irc lol. if u ant to ply me send a pm ill beat you into submissn

EDAT: i haev playdd since 1992 when i hjad the lekd beta
wow.. omg, no wonder you got band from the last F-pro hurms.
shongshong.vze.com (main site)
[Flickr page] (subdivision of renderings)
Marathon Squadron
tombland

Marathon player for 14 years and still doesn't know how to use vowels properly...
Tut tut...
poofy
Mjolnir Mark IV

fprohurms.. Hah.
lol butts
irons
Vidmaster

It is funny, isn't it? Parody can amuse us all.

What I find ridiculous is that you guys are wasting so many words complaining about THE PHANTOM. If someone is really this stupid, he will never, ever listen to you anyway. Poofy, it may be fun to be a "Grammar/Spelling Nazi" or such, but no one cares on the Internet. TomBland, weren't you opposed to thinking of people as stupid idiots on the last Pfhorums (hint: remember the OFH)? What's with this "imbecile" stuff all of a sudden? Shongsong, THE PHANTOM actually got banned from the last Pfhorums because he sent hilarious messages to Hawkeyefile. It's unfortunate that the messages no longer exist. :(

Yeah, I registered this guy as a joke. It was going to be an April Fools' Day Extravaganza. But I've finally seen how the members here (including me) can treat people. I've toned down the OFH; why don't we all tone down insults and name-calling?

Sorry if this sounds really whiny. I don't think it does, but you might. I just think we can discuss better things than each other's grammar habits.

So, am I crazy or something? Maybe. But I am, after all, a writer, and creating characters is what I do. THE PHANTOM is endearing in his own way; I'm sure we can have uses for him. How about Platonic Dialogues, or a test of new members' deductive skills?

Thank you for reading.

Irons ("THE PHANTOM")
underworld : simple fun netmaps // prahblum peack : simple rejected netmaps
azure dreams : simple horrible netmaps // v6.0!!!: thomas mann's greatest hits : simple simple netmaps
ChauSara

THEPHANTOM, stop trying to pose yourself as irons. It's not funny. No matter how hard you try to spell right, you can't replace someone else OBVIOUSLY much more intelligent than you.

Good day, sir!
irons

Thanks, ChauSara. But it's really true!

Another funny thing: Goran accepted THE PHANTOM's challenge. Goran really is the man.
irons

goran wrote: so, you still up for a challenge some day?
Definitely!
poofy
Mjolnir Mark IV

THE PHANTOM wrote: It is funny, isn't it? Parody can amuse us all.

What I find ridiculous is that you guys are wasting so many words complaining about THE PHANTOM. If someone is really this stupid, he will never, ever listen to you anyway. Poofy, it may be fun to be a "Grammar/Spelling Nazi" or such, but no one cares on the Internet. TomBland, weren't you opposed to thinking of people as stupid idiots on the last Pfhorums (hint: remember the OFH)? What's with this "imbecile" stuff all of a sudden? Shongsong, THE PHANTOM actually got banned from the last Pfhorums because he sent hilarious messages to Hawkeyefile. It's unfortunate that the messages no longer exist. :(

Yeah, I registered this guy as a joke. It was going to be an April Fools' Day Extravaganza. But I've finally seen how the members here (including me) can treat people. I've toned down the OFH; why don't we all tone down insults and name-calling?

Sorry if this sounds really whiny. I don't think it does, but you might. I just think we can discuss better things than each other's grammar habits.

So, am I crazy or something? Maybe. But I am, after all, a writer, and creating characters is what I do. THE PHANTOM is endearing in his own way; I'm sure we can have uses for him. How about Platonic Dialogues, or a test of new members' deductive skills?

Thank you for reading.

Irons ("THE PHANTOM")
You say nobody cares on the internet, but look at all the posts from people saying how rediculous your posts look. Just something to think about.
lol butts
irons

What I meant was, the people who don't take time and do everything right will not care. Look at Elite Energy. It's unfortunate that this attitude often carries over into real writing, but that's life.
tombland

THE PHANTOM wrote: TomBland, weren't you opposed to thinking of people as stupid idiots on the last Pfhorums (hint: remember the OFH)? What's with this "imbecile" stuff all of a sudden?
Nah, 'twas the elitism. I don't like Moppy and never have, but it's very different from excluding him from something [MErr]
irons

Well, since you are 100% consistent, I can't complain!
LegacyTyphoon
Vidmaster

"Nothing important ever happens on the internet."
If you think about it, this is true, nothing important happens on the internet.
The Pf'hak - Read it.
Science technology jargon physics.
shongshong
Vidmaster

well, theres alot of money, exchanging hands on the internet.. theres also quite a bit of freedom of press and speech, somthing some countries will kill to knock out
shongshong.vze.com (main site)
[Flickr page] (subdivision of renderings)
Marathon Squadron
irons

Compared to life, that's not much. Plus, I'd argue that freedom of press/speech isn't a "happening," but that is beside the point. I think if anyone wants to continue this debate, he should start a topic elsewhere :P Or in his blog.
LegacyTyphoon
Vidmaster

shongshong wrote: well, theres alot of money, exchanging hands on the internet.. theres also quite a bit of freedom of press and speech, somthing some countries will kill to knock out
Well sure, there's money being exchanged, but the internet itself isn't affecting the world, the exchange of the money is affecting the world. And just being we have freedom of the press and free speech, doesn't mean that what's put there is important. I believe what the quote means is that the internet doesn't do anything important independently (eg. the internet going out and buying Microsoft stock or something...), it has to be utilized by something else to have any effect. The internet is a dependant. Of course, this can be argued both ways, I just thought the quote was interesting.
The Pf'hak - Read it.
poofy
Mjolnir Mark IV

It made me laugh for some reason. I do not know why.

Anyway, when are you going to be getting back online regularly? I miss you dearly.
lol butts
LegacyTyphoon
Vidmaster

I don't know...Maybe for a little while during Spring Break.
The Pf'hak - Read it.
poofy
Mjolnir Mark IV

WOO!!!! SPRING BREAK!!
lol butts