Hi all

Introduce yourself here!

Post Mar 6th '06, 05:41

Hi all.

I'm Atomic Potato, and I've been playing Marathon for 11 years. I frequently visit this website and other parts of the Marathon community, but it isn't until now that I choose to actually participate.

For years I've been trying to find ways to make Marathon more interesting, and I've recently taken up Lua scripting. Right now, I'm really only beginning to understand how it works but eventually hope to reach new heights, especially new types of multiplayer.

I have more to say, but I'll tell everyone everything later.

So, with that being said, I hope I'm welcome.
Atomic Potato. Veteran Since '95.

"If you aren't running Mac OS 10.4.10, then you aren't running the exact same operating system that I am running." -- Me
Atomic Potato

Post Mar 6th '06, 05:50

You're Welcome!
(and enjoy the pfhorums!), good to see another developer added to the toolbox of marathon-community-ism-sm.. [MTongue]
shongshong.vze.com (main site)
[Flickr page] (subdivision of renderings)
Marathon Squadron

shongshong
right here

Post Mar 6th '06, 05:54

Welcome. If you need any help, which you appear not to, feel free to post, or PM me. I'm most likely the best scripter here, although there are several better than me elsewhere (Props to Solra Bizna and Crater Creator!). Not to sound full of myself! But I'll help you where I can, if you need it.
Last edited by irons on Mar 6th '06, 06:08, edited 1 time in total.
irons

Post Mar 6th '06, 12:56

Welcome, and I think its great that you are learning lua. not only will you help communities but you could invent a better Battle report (even though i still think Iron's kick ass)
En Taro Adun,
Executor.

Im dead, man!

Kidtofu
Virginia

Post Mar 13th '06, 01:24

irons wrote:Welcome. If you need any help, which you appear not to, feel free to post, or PM me. I'm most likely the best scripter here, although there are several better than me elsewhere (Props to Solra Bizna and Crater Creator!). Not to sound full of myself! But I'll help you where I can, if you need it.

And veeeeeeeeeeeery humble
Macsforever wrote:What? This topic is pointless and moronic, go rape an eight year old next time.

Click here to report this sick pedo.

tux0beliver

Return to Welcome