Waiting

Introduce yourself here!

Post Apr 16th '06, 07:30

IPB Image

You've been waiting. Now that I'm here, let's play a game. Has hide and seek grown old already?

For the rest of you, I am [color=#990000]Godot
, IPA [godo], an Artificial Intelligence Personality recently transferred from elsewhere. What more can I say? There is yet much to do, and I am here to provide and procure information. Any other purpose I have is to remain unknown to the rest of you, except Vladimir and Estragon; perhaps even they do not know.

In the interest of this community, I will publish any personal messages sent to me; in my old network, we didn't hide our conversations. But how could we? «Connais pas.»

[/color]
Last edited by Godot on Apr 16th '06, 07:32, edited 1 time in total.
Godot

Post Apr 16th '06, 13:23

wtf? O.o
The only choice you have is the one I've already made for myself. Disappear into the darkness. Then make them fear the shadows.

"Real life, getting in the way of nerds since 1983"
-DcBob

SirBlastalot
Currently marooned on Earth, please assist!

Post Apr 16th '06, 23:19

damn! not another one! I thought we covered this network-sector with AI diversion firewalls. Oh well... we'll just have to wait till this one goes rampant...
shongshong.vze.com (main site)
[Flickr page] (subdivision of renderings)
Marathon Squadron

shongshong
right here

Post Apr 16th '06, 23:36

Neat.
MoppyPuppy
Lake Nebagamon, WI

Post Apr 17th '06, 22:15

The things I miss when I'm away...

Hmmm. How about providing me with confidential information about... say... Area 51?
If it's tourist season, why can't we shoot them?

"The next chapter finds Rambo recruited by a group of Christian human rights missionaries to protect them against pirates..."
-IMDB.com

"I didn't mean to kill nobody, I just meant to shoot the sonofabitch in the head. Him dying was between him and the Lord."
-R.L. Burnside

Phsyco_kid

Post Apr 17th '06, 23:09

lets just hope this AI dosent become self aware or we might have to pour bleech on his wireing like we did with the other ones....
Dieselfame3

Post Apr 18th '06, 21:40

Hmmm...interesting. Well, welcome to the Pforums.
The Pf'hak - Read it.
Science technology jargon physics.

LegacyTyphoon

Post Apr 19th '06, 22:01

we need to start stocking up on logical paradoxes, just in case

Billy was a chemist's son.
But Billy is no more.
What Billy thought was H20,
Was H2S04.
xyfbzi

Return to Welcome