Hey

Introduce yourself here!
Tom.
Spazeroid

'Sup all new to marathon and these Pfhorums, had been trying for ages to get marathon installed on XP and couldn't do it :(
Then I stumbleupon'd the sdl website and rejuvenated my efforts and I'm now playing marathon one :D

One question though, Which marathon do you guys mostly play online on and what kinda time period? (I'm in the UK and I'm guessing most of you are across the pond)
$lave

We use infinity for net. I'm in central time but... generally between 4:30-10:00 Central seems the most active.
gferguson
Born on Board

$lave wrote:We use infinity for net. I'm in central time but... generally between 4:30-10:00 Central seems the most active.
I'm Mountain-standard Time with the sanity fix - i.e., Arizona where we don't mess with daylight savings. I see the most traffic during mid-day around 12-noon, and then later about 5PM until 10PM.

$lave falls asleep too soon so he misses an hour of play time with the rest of us kids.
thomaslivingston
Vidmaster

Hey Tom. Whereabouts in the UK are you from? I'm in the west of Scotland myself. There's a couple other uk members but it's mainly Americans here. Unfortunately I've usually found that the games are getting going properly just as I'm going to bed.

Anyways, enjoy your stay.
Mordekai
Cyborg

Hey
Tom.
Spazeroid

Tommy-TBone wrote:Hey Tom. Whereabouts in the UK are you from? I'm in the west of Scotland myself. There's a couple other uk members but it's mainly Americans here. Unfortunately I've usually found that the games are getting going properly just as I'm going to bed.

Anyways, enjoy your stay.
Northampton - about a couple of hours north of London.
what kinda time do you usually get to bed? I'm usually up till about 12-2am on Friday and Saturday

and hey to all the rest if you guys who said hi
L'howon
Vidmaster

Hello there.
I have been wading in a long river and my feet are wet.
thomaslivingston
Vidmaster

Tom. wrote:what kinda time do you usually get to bed? I'm usually up till about 12-2am on Friday and Saturday
'til about half 11 weekdays and as late as half past 3 on weekends. But I don't play Marathon much anymore.
The Thug
Vidmaster

Tommy-TBone wrote:But I don't play Marathon much anymore.
You horrible person!
Childhood is not a race. It's a journey.
Tom.
Spazeroid

Tommy-TBone wrote:'til about half 11 weekdays and as late as half past 3 on weekends. But I don't play Marathon much anymore.
ahh I'll prolly fall into the same kinda pattern of only getting the leading-up-to-good-match-matches, aww well summer holidays soon I'll prolly be up till about 7am or something >.>
thomaslivingston
Vidmaster

The Thug wrote:You horrible person!
Sorry but my new laptop is just too beasting to be playing '90s sprite based games. Maybe I'll come back to Marathon some time.
Phortiphy
Vidmaster

Sorry I'm late, hi.
Can't speel for hist.