Back again.

Introduce yourself here!

Back again.

Post Feb 12th '13, 17:17

Hello everyone. Not sure if you guys remember me. I haven't been around the Aleph One community for awhile (And by awhile I'm thinking like.. 2007 or 2008? Maybe earlier.) and there has been a ton of cool new improvements. I'm really glad that you guys have kept this game alive and well. The latest Aleph One runs great. I definitely need to redownload all the third party scenarios and play those again.

I've noticed that content creation has changed quite a bit. I've kind of relapsed and went back to Forge through sheepshaver. I was never a serious or good mapper, I've really only made maps for me and some friends but I would like to get back into it.

I'm gonna start surfing the forums now and post some more stuff. Just thought I'd pop by and say hello.
"He looked at his hands, but the fire in his eyes made him blink."

WeirdoYYY
Mars

Post Feb 16th '13, 16:22

Welcome to the Pfhorums!

Switch
NYC

Post Feb 16th '13, 21:09

Your avatar creeps me out. Oh yeah, welcome.

Destiny
TEXAS

Post Feb 17th '13, 17:08

Destiny wrote:Your avatar creeps me out. Oh yeah, welcome.

He's watching you pee.

WeirdoYYY
Mars

Post Feb 18th '13, 21:08

Nope. I'm pretty sure he's watching you.

Also, I hope you decide to post some of your own maps on S7. It's nice to see something new every now and then.

Destiny
TEXAS

Post Feb 19th '13, 07:41

I'll try. I'm honestly not very good. I only casually map just to play with some friends. We spend more time killing Pfhor than we do each other haha.

WeirdoYYY
Mars

Return to Welcome