Hello!

Introduce yourself here!

Hello!

Post Feb 20th '13, 03:18

Hello everyone!

I played and completed the trilogy for the first time this last December/January (no guides!), and thoroughly enjoyed the trilogy.

A little about me: I've been a fan of Bungie since 2001 (Halo 1), and have been on their website since 2005. IRL I'm a Nuclear Engineering student, and the only games I play during the term are Halo PC and Marathon. At the moment, I only play on Fridays with "For Carnage Apply Within."

Aliases:
Silentone2 - Bungie.net
MyChemicalBromance - Youtube/Bioware Social Network
Boltfan - Xbox Live Gamertag

I came here to discuss some points of the story (Yes... it mostly has to do with Infinity), and speak with other people that are still into these games (not many left on Bnet).

Spurious Interrupt

Post Feb 20th '13, 06:18

Welcome. I'm glad to see new people interested in the story. It's also weird to think of the fans that cut their teeth on Halo as old timers by now, but here we are. :huh:

Crater Creator

Post Feb 20th '13, 08:08

Halo is the gateway game. Once you start, you get into harder stuff, like Marathon.

Ares Ex Machina

Post Feb 20th '13, 16:16

Ares Ex Machina wrote:Halo is the gateway game. Once you start, you get into harder stuff, like Marathon.

It's the good shit. Welcome, fellow junkie.
"He looked at his hands, but the fire in his eyes made him blink."

WeirdoYYY
Mars

Post Feb 20th '13, 19:58

Welcome.

Destiny
TEXAS

Post Feb 20th '13, 20:13

WeirdoYYY wrote:
Ares Ex Machina wrote:Halo is the gateway game. Once you start, you get into harder stuff, like Marathon.

It's the good shit. Welcome, fellow junkie.

The Hard Stuff Rules...

Spurious Interrupt

Post Feb 23rd '13, 20:21

I brought him here.

:3

Paul

Return to Welcome