Greetings

Introduce yourself here!

Greetings

Post Sep 16th '13, 20:45

I came across the Aleph One trilogy release a good three or four years ago, and though my interest has come and gone at random since then, every time I come back to it I find it thoroughly enjoyable. My brief and unfinished affairs with Rubicon and Eternal have been just as good, if not better.

I've also fiddled about with map-making here and there, (mostly through Obed, though I've more recently upgraded to Weland) but I'm not sure that my creations thus far have been very good.

And lastly, I've entertained the idea of creating a full-conversion custom scenario of my own, (Marathon: Silence) but I don't intend to underestimate the amount of work it would require.

See you starside! [a1logo]
"The greatest lie is that of omission." -Marathon: Silence (Coming sooner or later)
ColdGoldLazarus
Earth, presumably...

Post Sep 16th '13, 21:43

ColdGoldLazarus wrote:I came [...] I find it thoroughly enjoyable. My brief and unfinished affairs with Rubicon and Eternal have been just as good, if not better.

I've also fiddled about [...]

WELCOME!

marasquirt.png

irons
(.Y.)

Post Sep 16th '13, 22:59

irons wrote:
ColdGoldLazarus wrote:I came [...] I find it thoroughly enjoyable. My brief and unfinished affairs with Rubicon and Eternal have been just as good, if not better.

I've also fiddled about [...]

WELCOME!

marasquirt.png

Thank you!

(EDIT: I only just realized why the image is set the way it is. :I )
"The greatest lie is that of omission." -Marathon: Silence (Coming sooner or later)
ColdGoldLazarus
Earth, presumably...

Post Sep 16th '13, 23:13

You'll do just fine.

irons
(.Y.)

Post Sep 17th '13, 00:25

ColdGoldLazarus wrote:(EDIT: I only just realized why the image is set the way it is. :I )

Right.... uh, I get it too! How about you tell me what it is so I can make sure you figured it out right?

I should stop trying to make jokes when I'm tired.
Spoiler:
Sig of the Week:
Most of my suggestions for how to improve a game boil down to "It should be more like Halo."

craZboy557

Post Sep 17th '13, 23:12

craZboy557 wrote:I should stop trying to make jokes when I'm tired.

maradroop.png

irons
(.Y.)

Post Sep 18th '13, 01:15

Ooooohhhh, a dick joke. Now I get it. Charming.
I was thinking it was one of those.... guh, I don't know what they're called. Like, for example, you've got the word Niagra, and it's sort of drooping downward, almost like it's falling, and you're supposed to realize it means Niagra Falls. Assumed it was a puzzle thing like that, was trying to figure out what it was supposed to be.
Spoiler:
Sig of the Week:
Most of my suggestions for how to improve a game boil down to "It should be more like Halo."

craZboy557

Return to Welcome