A Greeting

Introduce yourself here!

A Greeting

Post Dec 29th '13, 05:26

Hello there. I've been a huge Halo fan since forever, and began to look into Bungie's older games a year or so ago. I found Marathon to have a mysterious and compelling story that drew me in quickly. I also enjoy the soundtrack and I love the atmosphere Marathon has. Its sprite-based graphics and terminals make the game unique. I'm interested in talking about Marathon's story and themes with other fans.

As I look through posts I'm seeing this is a small community, which I suppose is to be expected, and I hope my presence won't be seen as an intrusion!
Bravery is not a function of firepower.

cadencenova

Post Dec 29th '13, 10:08

Welcome. I hope you enjoy your stay.

Zott
Earth

Post Dec 29th '13, 13:12

With that signature, you're off to a better start than most :)

treellama
Pittsburgh

Post Dec 29th '13, 20:44

Welcome to the Pfhorums~ It's always nice to see someone new discover and enjoy Marathon once in awhile.

$lave

Post Dec 29th '13, 21:01

Hello and welcome

ukimalefu

Post Jan 4th '14, 01:22

I have not seen that mask in a long time.

TheMadDoctor

Post Jan 5th '14, 04:03

It's Tahu's mask, right?
Youtube Channel:Crosstroop3r // Traxus Wiki User Page: Crosstrooper
My Marathon uploads: Destiny

Destiny
USA

Post Jan 10th '14, 02:03

Yep, other than displaying proudly on my shelf, I haven't seen or heard of any thing bionicle since about 4 years ago.

TheMadDoctor

Post Jan 10th '14, 05:54

I got rid of the majority of my Bionicles. I still have 2 of the Inka guys, if that's the name of their group. I have almost all of the comics. It was probably one of my favorite things from Lego, and was a pretty long series that's better than whatever they do now.
Youtube Channel:Crosstroop3r // Traxus Wiki User Page: Crosstrooper
My Marathon uploads: Destiny

Destiny
USA

Post Jan 13th '14, 15:14

None of Lego's newer stuff has the same level of storytelling as Bionicle did... they had built up (no pun intended) a pretty expansive world by the time it finished.
Bravery is not a function of firepower.

cadencenova

Return to Welcome