.me Atom waves

Introduce yourself here!

.me Atom waves

Post Dec 19th '14, 17:56

Hello good people of the Pfhorums! I'm Atom. I've been playing Alephone since at least 2008, but Sharkie still kicks my ass on a regular basis. I run the For Carnage Apply Within group on Bungie.net. If you're looking for a reliable group of people to play Marathon (or Myth) with, you should check us out. Friday and Tuesday Nights are the best times to find us.

I've also been known to draw some Marathon / Bungie fan art from time to time.
For Carnage Apply Within. Weekly Myth and Marathon since 2008!

Atom95
Warren, Michigan

Post Dec 19th '14, 17:58

Glad to see you on the Pfhorums ^^. Cool art, and thanks for doing what you do with the FCAW group!

$lave

Post Dec 19th '14, 18:15

Thanks! I've always found the Marathon community more welcoming than the Myth community. Also, you make cool maps!

Atom95
Warren, Michigan

Post Dec 20th '14, 00:26

Atom95 wrote:Also, you make cool maps!

Thanks! From what I've seen you do some fancy stuff too; I still need to try out your racing gametype sometime :o.

$lave

Post Dec 21st '14, 08:15

Atom95 wrote:(or Myth)

Really? I was online practically all day and all night, don't remember seeing anyone from FCAW on Friday...
Eh. Welcome!
XXXXTYCHOXXXX

$lave wrote:Damnit bridgit, you are forgetting how fucking serious business the internet is.

Tycho X
Aenna Prime

Post Dec 21st '14, 22:00

The way FCAW works is that we switch focus between Myth and Marathon each month. This month happens to be a Marathon month, so every Friday we play Marathon. I post the full schedule in the group forum on Bungie.net at the beginning of each month and on our FB page.

Didn't mean to turn this thread into an add for the group, but it seemed like the simplest way to answer your concerns Tycho.

Please accept this wallpaper as an apology.

Atom95
Warren, Michigan

Post Dec 28th '14, 20:59

Worry not, after all I made you talk about FCAW.
Thank you for the information, and that wallpaper is awesome!
XXXXTYCHOXXXX

$lave wrote:Damnit bridgit, you are forgetting how fucking serious business the internet is.

Tycho X
Aenna Prime

Return to Welcome