Hello?

Introduce yourself here!
Juzo-kun
Born on Board

Hi. I'm Juzo-kun, long time fan. I'm lurking here from a while, since I discovered various projects in progress I'm looking forward to, and then I decided to suscribe. A few ones might have already seen this nickname attached to some fanart of Marathon: yep, I'm that Juzo-kun.

At the moment I'm tinkering with the various creation programs and doing things for fun, like changing the graphic style of the whole Jjiaro texture set and see how it looks in-game. (And no, I don't have any other ideas than this... I'm the crappiest player this side of the Solar System, I highly doubt I could make anything worthy.)

[Also, I'm an EFL speaker, my English is far from stellar... apologies.]
ravenshining
Vidmaster

Welcome! Love your art.

(and your English is fine)
Flowers
Cyborg

Juzo-kun wrote:Hello?
Hi.
A few ones might have already seen this nickname attached to some fanart of Marathon
I haven't seen any of this art. Where would I be able to find this? I'd also be interested in seeing what you were talking about with swapping out textures.
General-RADIX
Cyborg

Hi there, Juzo-kun! :D
welcome to the scene of the crash
ukimalefu
Mjolnir Mark IV

hi and welcome

you have some art? post some here please, or a link so we can see it
Juzo-kun
Born on Board

ravenshining wrote:Welcome! Love your art.
(and your English is fine)
Thank you! :)
Flowers wrote:I haven't seen any of this art. Where would I be able to find this? I'd also be interested in seeing what you were talking about with swapping out textures.
ukimalefu wrote:you have some art? post some here please, or a link so we can see it
I'll post something in the media section as soon as I can!
General-RADIX wrote:Hi there, Juzo-kun! :D

[MSmile] *waves hand*
HelviusRufus
Cyborg

Welcome aboard. I like the art.
Juzo-kun wrote: programs and doing things for fun,
That's a good reason to do things and that's the reason people here do what they do.
Arrival_0003.png
I just play 'em; I don't know how they work.
Juzo-kun
Born on Board

HelviusRufus wrote:Welcome aboard. I like the art.
(a really belated) thank you :)
HelviusRufus wrote: That's a good reason to do things and that's the reason people here do what they do.
Arrival_0003.png
...well, that's a way to address shield scarcity! :D

I admit I phrased that slightly wrong, I meant more like "for my own fun without any pretense of doing anything usable for a project" (also, what little I did at the moment is a heavy derivative from Goran's work, so I think there might be some licencing issue).