I am here

Introduce yourself here!

Post Feb 4th '10, 19:15

I used to play Aleph One online quite a bit (a year or two ago), and I'm a big fan of marathon. I just discovered that the pfhorums existed, so I figured I'd join. Hopefully I can get answers to some of the questions that have been in the back of my mind for a while.

Ichabod

Post Feb 4th '10, 19:45

Welcome to the Pfhorums. Ask away. [MGrin]
Polyplicity my second (less sucky) net pack. Go on. Download it. You know you don't want to.
Marathon Aeon- My scenario in the works ~on Simplici7y

riveting six-vertice amnesty ratifications

Dugit
Hampshire, UK

Post Feb 6th '10, 23:09

Dugit wrote:Welcome to the Pfhorums. Ask away. [MGrin]
Then be prepared for multiple insults from Irons, condescension from Treellama, an overly-analyzed scientific thesis to answer your questions from Thermopylae, and many screaming posts linking you to the cryptic labyrinth known as the Marathon's Story pages if your questions regard the original trilogy. (forgive me if I got some people confused with others here. I'm not so good with names)

Oh, and Bridget Gender confusion/otaku fascination. Welcome aboard!
VikingBoyBilly

Post Feb 7th '10, 00:01

THE ONLY INSULT HERE IS YOU, VIKINGBOYBILLY
underworld : simple fun netmaps // prahblum peack : simple rejected netmaps
azure dreams : simple horrible netmaps // v6.0!!!: thomas mann's greatest hits : simple simple netmaps

irons
(.Y.)

Post Feb 7th '10, 00:30

VikingBoyBilly wrote:Then be prepared for multiple insults from Irons, condescension from Treellama, an overly-analyzed scientific thesis to answer your questions from Thermopylae, and many screaming posts linking you to the cryptic labyrinth known as the Marathon's Story pages if your questions regard the original trilogy. (forgive me if I got some people confused with others here. I'm not so good with names)

lol, nice way to warn newbies like myself.
riserobotrise

Post Feb 7th '10, 01:14

VikingBoyBilly wrote:Then be prepared for multiple insults from Irons, condescension from Treellama, an overly-analyzed scientific thesis to answer your questions from Thermopylae, and many screaming posts linking you to the cryptic labyrinth known as the Marathon's Story pages if your questions regard the original trilogy. (forgive me if I got some people confused with others here. I'm not so good with names)

Wait when did irons insult people?

Also thanks but no thanks for the complete diss on the CLIQUE roll call.

RyokoTK
Saint Paul, MN

Post Feb 7th '10, 01:31

RyokoTK wrote:Also thanks but no thanks for the complete diss on the CLIQUE roll call.

He skipped me. But that's probably because I'm the nicest one.

Wrkncacnter

Post Feb 7th '10, 01:32

I insult people by default because I'm better than they are.

Also, love the avatar W'rk.
Last edited by irons on Feb 7th '10, 01:32, edited 1 time in total.
azure dreams : simple horrible netmaps // v6.0!!!: thomas mann's greatest hits : simple simple netmaps

irons
(.Y.)

Post Feb 7th '10, 01:49

i'm not even sure mine was an insult. why not direct him to JFO (http://clique.jonirons.net) and let him make his own decisions?
dude, seriously. dude.

thermoplyae

Post Feb 7th '10, 01:52

How long has it been since the four of us posted all in a row? [MLaugh]

irons
(.Y.)

Post Feb 7th '10, 02:02

now that dugit's stopped posting every 5 seconds it's possible again
dude, seriously. dude.

thermoplyae

Post Feb 7th '10, 02:18

Ice burn in the face.

irons
(.Y.)

Post Feb 7th '10, 09:21

thermoplyae wrote:now that dugit's stopped posting every 5 seconds it's possible again

It feels good. [MWuh]
Polyplicity my second (less sucky) net pack. Go on. Download it. You know you don't want to.
Marathon Aeon- My scenario in the works ~on Simplici7y

riveting six-vertice amnesty ratifications

Dugit
Hampshire, UK

Post Mar 11th '10, 21:02

Hi, I'm Matt. I was thrilled to find Aleph One quite some time ago. When I was a kid, my parents had a Performa 6115. I remember it came with 8 megs of ram from the factory, that was later upgraded to a max of 40. They bought me Durandal and Infinity, even though I couldn't run them in the high quality graphics mode. If someone had ever told me back then "Oh, that's because you have onboard graphics.", I would have looked at them funny, since I was a kid. Anyway, I've been playing some Durandal coop lately.
Dorian

Post Mar 16th '10, 22:20

Hello, I'm skullcleaver. I'm also new to the pfhorums.I found Aleph one only a year ago, and started to map a bit. I play on marius.net as skullcleaver, catch me round [MGrin]
I LIKE PIE

Skullcleaver
LALA Land

Post Mar 17th '10, 01:26

Skullcleaver wrote:Hello, I'm skullcleaver. I'm also new to the pfhorums.I found Aleph one only a year ago, and started to map a bit. I play on marius.net as skullcleaver, catch me round [MGrin]

Cool name.

Horkeldorf

Return to Welcome