What kind of name is SellOutBoy?

Introduce yourself here!

Post Aug 4th '10, 20:22

Hello, everyone.

I'm a long time lurker, but a new member. I've been playing Marathon for a couple of years now, thanks to the sweet, sweet miracle of Aleph One. I love the games for their story, their fast-paced action, and the excellent fan community which keeps them alive with new content and continued discussion. So, here's a big thank-you to pretty much the whole Marathon community!

I'm not a programmer by any stretch of the imagination, so unfortunately I haven't been involved in any big Marathon projects, but I do try to keep up to date with new releases (I'm enjoying Phoenix quite a bit, for example), and I play Marathon online quite a bit.

My favorite TC has got to be Eternal X. I'm slowly trying to make my way through all of the other popular TC's that have been released over the years. I'm pretty thoroughly stuck on Rubicon X right now, which is a shame because the story is starting to get interesting.

At any rate, I'm glad to be here.

SellOutBoy

Post Aug 6th '10, 22:07

Hi.

Paul

Post Aug 7th '10, 01:45

Hi everyone, my name's Tommy and I just moved here from Mississippi.
function rate() { x = document.getElementsByClassName('current-rating'); for (var i in x) { x[i].style.cssText = "width: 25px"; x[i].innerHTML = "Currently 1/5 Stars."; } }

if (document.URL != "http://www.simplici7y.com/reviews") window.onload = rate;
Dis

Post Aug 7th '10, 02:36

Dis wrote:Hi everyone, my name's Tommy and I just moved here from Mississippi.

Here?
MoppyPuppy
Lake Nebagamon, WI

Post Aug 9th '10, 23:20

MoppyPuppy wrote:Here?

You know, the Internet. Where the heck else could he be?

SellOutBoy

Post Aug 10th '10, 15:58

Windbreaker wrote:Hey Paul, how's it going?

I've been back for a while :(

Paul

Return to Welcome