Hi there!

Introduce yourself here!

Post Sep 8th '10, 23:23

Hi pfhorumers,

I'm Xap and I have been playing Marathon since I was as small as one of those mini-BoBs. Marathon is pretty much my childhood so I figured I'd make an account here, even though I probably won't be posting very much. I'm a freshman in college with classes in Game Design. A lot of people around me play modern FPS games, but they all seem the same to me; I haven't found an FPS as appealing as Marathon yet. It's the most unique and interesting of all FPS games I've played, with an awesome mythos and interesting community. I have also never found a game with as fun/easy a level design program as Forge - I spent many days creating crappy maps to play with my sister, back in the day! Now, some things about me and Marathon:

Favorite M1 map: Defend THIS!
Favorite M2 map: My Own Private Thermopylae
Favorite M-infinity map: Foe Hammer
Favorite Bungie Netmap: Wrath No More
Favorite Third Party Scenario: Eternal X
Currently playing: Marathon Evil

I used to play Infinity online a lot. I may have run into a few people who go here from time to time. A "hi again" to anyone who recognizes me. I'll be going back in the shadows now...
Last edited by Xap on Sep 8th '10, 23:41, edited 1 time in total.
The candles burn out for you; I am free.
- Durandal

Xap

Post Sep 9th '10, 11:35

k, welcome, c-ya

ukimalefu

Post Sep 9th '10, 14:06

Wow, alot of new members lately, atleast new member who make an introduction topic.

anyways...

Welcome to the pfhorums, enjoy your stay and stay away from the infinitys.
What are you, if not seven different shades of stupid?

CryoS
The Dungeon

Post Sep 9th '10, 15:51

We at infinitys only want to help you. Sure, your stomach may become the birthing chamber for the eggs of our queen, but what's the harm in that?
Last edited by Dis on Sep 10th '10, 05:21, edited 1 time in total.
function rate() { x = document.getElementsByClassName('current-rating'); for (var i in x) { x[i].style.cssText = "width: 25px"; x[i].innerHTML = "Currently 1/5 Stars."; } }

if (document.URL != "http://www.simplici7y.com/reviews") window.onload = rate;
Dis

Post Sep 9th '10, 19:54

Being an alien birthing chamber sounds fun. What exactly do you mean by "the infinitys" though? I associate the word infinity with the goodness of Marathon.
- Durandal

Xap

Post Sep 9th '10, 20:03

Ah, glorious!
- Durandal

Xap

Post Sep 9th '10, 23:08

Dis wrote:We at infinitys only want to help you. Sure, your stomach may become the birthing chamber for the eggs of our queen, but what's he harm in that?

I was not aware that Bridget laid eggs. Thanks for letting me know that.
D?rovací tvá?í.

Fobo: I find it hard to keep a sentence down under two paragraphs.

tehWastedJamacan
SuFu, SD

Post Sep 12th '10, 23:34

Explains a lot
It's Moppy

Just don't listen

HunterOfShadows

Return to Welcome