Tug-of-War

For stupid topics only.
infwaffle
Mjolnir Mark IV

So I made an image of the UMBRA heavy assualt rifle (not the jackal, the other one). It's rough but it works.

Also, if you're thinking that I'm leaving or you're giving up on this, let me tell you something.

It's not over- Not yet
Attachments
myweapon.jpg
myweapon.jpg (53.51 KiB) Viewed 14339 times
Last edited by infwaffle on Sep 12th '12, 22:05, edited 1 time in total.
listener
Mjolnir Mark IV

Glad to hear it!
infwaffle
Mjolnir Mark IV

So I'm going to make three posts soon. One for each of three perspectives. However, I need you to move along as well eventually unless I'm going to be the only one writing. We should analyze that and see how we can move it on. And with control of Des's character I can more easily do something with his vendetta. Currently I've aligned these posts that I'm going to make somewhere in the Volunteers chapter.
Last edited by infwaffle on Sep 13th '12, 23:39, edited 1 time in total.
caffienemachine
Born on Board

â??waffle wrote:So I'm going to make three posts soon. One for each of three perspectives. However, I need you to move along as well eventually unless I'm going to be the only one writing. We should analyze that and see how we can move it on. And with control of Des's character I can more easily do something with his vendetta. Currently I've aligned these posts that I'm going to make somewhere in the Volunteers chapter.

A friend of mine once distilled store-brand french fries to make vodka. It's a sad tale of ethanol and methanol.
infwaffle
Mjolnir Mark IV

That's great. I love to hear these stories from people. You should elaborate that.
caffienemachine
Born on Board

â??waffle wrote:That's great. I love to hear these stories from people. You should elaborate that.
Try reading the news sometime and hear it from a secondary source.
listener
Mjolnir Mark IV

Are you writing Des's characters? That's news to me...
Or are they community characters?
Oh well, Good to know anyway
infwaffle
Mjolnir Mark IV

I meant that I can if you want. I'll look over what you have and see if I can move it along with my other stuff. I'm not going to do everything though. I'll just help being exponential. Also it feels so long since I've played a net-game. Has anything been interesting? I would also like to know your thoughts on the modern guns they use. Do you support it as it adds character, or do you think I should tone it down?
Last edited by infwaffle on Sep 14th '12, 20:32, edited 1 time in total.
listener
Mjolnir Mark IV

If you would for a little bit until I'm fully back on track, that would be great.

And yes, I do support the use of the guns because it adds a certain quality that I don't normally see.
infwaffle
Mjolnir Mark IV

I have two posts ready but still need to make the third one (have the general idea) so I think I'll post one, let you post, and then post the other in the mean time.
listener
Mjolnir Mark IV

Post.

Feel free to tell me to delete it, and rewrite it. I'm not completely happy with how it turned out.
infwaffle
Mjolnir Mark IV

It's not bad. You're getting somewhere, but I think those eye-pieces could help with translations. I'll make my next post and then wait for you again.
listener
Mjolnir Mark IV

Two things right now.
#1. Holy crap, did not see that coming? Will that be continuing? And can I use that it later with Karen and the rest.

#2. How did Ulric know about the Hangar?

EDIT:::

I'm off right now, and I'll write a post soonish.
Last edited by listener on Sep 16th '12, 01:25, edited 1 time in total.
infwaffle
Mjolnir Mark IV

Will what be continuing? If you mean the attack then there's one more post before the next big (this one a bit different and, may be interesting). Now I'll start to show where their skills go. Even more so later on, and then we'll get back into the intense parts like during the marathon. The second part is another little secret that will make more sense later, and even more sense in â??.
listener
Mjolnir Mark IV

I sorta meant that, but I was mostly referring to the throwback to Scott's sacrifice.

And also, Des, what was Jacks secret?
caffienemachine
Born on Board

listener wrote:I sorta meant that, but I was mostly referring to the throwback to Scott's sacrifice.

And also, Des, what was Jacks secret?
Jack was actually a homosexual and had been keeping it from the crew the whole time.
infwaffle
Mjolnir Mark IV

Really? I thought he was just a hermaphrodite.
caffienemachine
Born on Board

â??waffle wrote:Really? I thought he was just a hermaphrodite.

All snails are hermaphrodites.
listener
Mjolnir Mark IV

Dammit you guys. D:
Destiny
Mjolnir Mark IV

Uhh... what secret? I don't remember Jack having a secret, unless your talking about Jack's sister being murdered. *ignores machine's comment*

Glad you guys are continuing finally. Glad I finally am getting to work on this new project of mine.
caffienemachine
Born on Board

Destiny wrote:*ignores machine's comment*
Wow, I would've had no clue if you didn't say that. Don't try to ignore the truth, you cannot escape it.
Destiny
Mjolnir Mark IV

For a moment, I thought you might have been different from the other CLIQUE members, machine. Oh well. I should've expected it anyways.
infwaffle
Mjolnir Mark IV

So is anyone going to do something yet?