Who do you think I am?

Chat and discussion not related to either Marathon or Aleph One. Please keep things at least mildly interesting, though.
ftg.death.rhino
Born on Board

Why does everyone think I am a troll? I am certainly not! I have a limited ammount of aliases, but that give you no reason to hate. My aliases are...
MarathonPfhorever(Pfhorums, Simplici7y, Mariusnet and Google)
ftg.death.rhino(Pfhorums, Simplici7y, Mariusnet and Google)
ftgdr(Mariusnet)
I SWARE TO GOD I HAVE NOT EXISTED BEFORE MarathonPfhorever!!!
Oh and, uh, just because I have a cool looking avatar that turns out to be a phony for a big deal competition does not mean I am the the artist of that phony for a big deal competition. I literally found this on a blog, so you can't say I made it, it's fanart, shareware, anyone has right to use it.
Liquid Fader Removal

Code: Select all

<marathon>
<!-- BAN ALL WHO REFUSE TO DOWNLOAD --!>
<player index="0" opacity="0"/>
</marathon>
interion
Cyborg

Who.png
Who.png (219.69 KiB) Viewed 7930 times
fiddler_on_a_roof
Born on Board

You and UNDERTAKER should talk.
patrick
Mjolnir Mark IV

body_snatcher_on_a_roof wrote:Everything human is alien to me.
in the famine times of soulless contributors we must treasure the local colour regardless of form or iteration
Fishman92
Mjolnir Mark IV

Damn, your start on this forum is worse than mine was. I mean jeez, I knew I bitched and whined but this takes the biscuit. I was once told a valuable thing here.
Stop posting.
PerseusSpartacus
Mjolnir Mark IV

Having just received a rather harsh comment by W'rk regarding my Hopper.lua script (just look at the comments for Hopper.lua on Simplici7y), I've started wondering whether the Pfhorums is exactly a welcoming place. My honest opinion is no - I dislike the status quo here, and wish everyone would just stop being so judgmental and rude. On the Story Forums, we all expect each-other to be a warm, nice, friendly geek (aren't we all?), but here everyone is judging everyone else, and it's really unenjoyable. Anybody feeling the same way?
craZboy557
Cyborg

I don't think I've really recieved any hate myself, but everyone's reaction to Rhino is definitely unecesarry, and I saw that comment. I mean, really W'rk? Not cool.
Spoiler:
Sig of the Week:
Most of my suggestions for how to improve a game boil down to "It should be more like Halo."

PerseusSpartacus
Mjolnir Mark IV

craZboy557 wrote:I don't think I've really recieved any hate myself, but everyone's reaction to Rhino is definitely unecesarry, and I saw that comment. I mean, really W'rk? Not cool.
Aye. And I'm not just some random guy - I happen to be a significant member of the Marathon Story Forums, a member of DBO, and an even smaller member of HBO, in addition to some contributions on the Pfhorums, including my current project, Marathon: Grendel. I'm not using this to say "Leave me alone, everyone, I rock." Rather, I'm trying to say that people like W'rk get so caught up in their own high-and-mightiness that they just ignore all the other people here, even people like me, who have done quite a lot for this community. ftg.death.rhino made the Chibi Usa soundtrack, which is actually kind of interesting, and he's tried very hard to fit in, but everyone just ignores him out of hand, assuming he's some kind of troll, which he clearly isn't. I started the Tour of Duty series on the Story Forums, and I've done all kinds of other things for the Marathon community, and yet W'rk just out-of-hand says I'm just some random guy (albeit in harsher words)! Clearly something's messed up here.
treellama
Vidmaster

You guys: he created a post just to get you to argue about him. That's classic, and you fell for it. I shouldn't have to lock threads.